Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BotCon brochure up

Recommended Posts

This is the brochure? I thougth brochures are suposte to have the price and what events are being held at BotCon!

  • Replies 22
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clench is and Sky-Byte are of most interest to me.

 

If they are going to hint at the beginning of the Predacons in this story, I wonder if last year's Razorclaw will make an appearance as Sky-Byte's boss/benefactor?

 

Also, if they continue in this storyline the following year, moving into the origin of the Predacons, that would give us the opportunity for a pre-Beast Wars Cryotek to make an appearance. He NEEDS a toy!

 

I'm least interested in Breakdown and Streetwise... perhaps because they lost their combiner option. I'm still holding out that SOMEONE will release the G2 Stunticons and Pretectobots box sets... even if it has to be KO makers. Clench is and Sky-Byte are of most interest to me.

 

If they are going to hint at the beginning of the Predacons in this story, I wonder if last year's Razorclaw will make an appearance as Sky-Byte's boss/benefactor?

 

Also, if they continue in this storyline the following year, moving into the origin of the Predacons, that would give us the opportunity for a pre-Beast Wars Cryotek to make an appearance. He NEEDS a toy!

 

I'm least interested in Breakdown and Streetwise... perhaps because they lost their combiner option. I'm still holding out that SOMEONE will release the G2 Stunticons and Pretectobots box sets... even if it has to be KO makers.

 

I'd imaging Streetwise is Universe Deluxe Prowl, while the freebie will be Rapido from Silverstreak.

I'm giving serious consideration to going this year - I haven't been to a TF con since OTFCC 2004. But I still really miss the old days when we heard about the guests months in advance and the toys were a secret. The guests and hanging out with other fans are the real draw for me - the exclusive toys are secondary.

  • Author

This is the brochure? I thougth brochures are suposte to have the price and what events are being held at BotCon!

But it does have prices and a general over view of events.

since the Prowl mold is already used for another figure in the set.

 

Huh?

That's just pure fan speculation. Pete has never mentionned the mold or the name.

Man I was saving up for this years botcon set. Now Im kinda let down. The first two figures are so so at best. And I had saved up last years prices why go up in price? They already went up on the club prices and the Exclusive toy prices now the botcon figures too. Im starting to feel like this guy is trying to gouge us for as much as they can get. Also where is all the exclusive news and stuff they keep trying to push? The website hasn't been updated since Feb 13th. I may just stop being a member as this is just too much.

Cybcouncil,

 

Membership prices have NOT gone up. It's always been $40. A ten dollar increase over last year amounts to a two dollar increase per toy which is exactly what we've seen at retail. It's a 3.4% increase. Deluxe figures have gone from $9.99 retail to $11.99 in the last year. That's a 20% increase.

 

Long story short (too late!) prices go up.

Man I was saving up for this years botcon set. Now Im kinda let down. The first two figures are so so at best. And I had saved up last years prices why go up in price? They already went up on the club prices and the Exclusive toy prices now the botcon figures too. Im starting to feel like this guy is trying to gouge us for as much as they can get. Also where is all the exclusive news and stuff they keep trying to push? The website hasn't been updated since Feb 13th. I may just stop being a member as this is just too much.

 

 

There really is no exclusivity with the OTCC. Prices are outrageous and you can buy any of the figures at most online stores as well as eBay. If you do get information first its usually only a day before others, even though 90% of the time its the non members that find out everything before members of the OTCC. because the OTCC is basically run by Hasbro, thus allowing them to release information when they want to. unlike where I have found out most information on toys from China. and there are always leaks going on, so pretty much your wasting money on crap shot figures. Only OTCC fiure I ever liked was the Airrazor and I got her cheaper on eBay then a member of the OTCC would pay. Hell I think I actually paid only 50% of what the final price including shipping would be if I bought it from the store as a member.

 

Case in Point if you really wanted to you could buy the Botcon G2 Spark right now over at KO Toys for $80 and $15 shipping to the US

 

Thats why the OTCC is useless.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.