Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BotCon brochure up

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skybite huh?

 

I also notice the Primus package price went up... again :roll

  • Author

Yeah, but with the rising price of toys, I'm not to surprised.

C. Inferno = Spark

C. Sunstreaker = Breakdown

C. Onslaught = Clench

C. Prowl = Streetwise

E. Sharkticon = Skybite

 

Wonder what the other figure(s) will be...

Willing to bet one of the seekers will be repainted as Hooligan... maybe as an exclusive

Well glad I'm saving at least $1,000 this year by not bothering with that junk :P

Outside of Brakedown, I don't think any BotCon toy will be as interesting as its G2 counterpart.

Streetwise makes more sense as one of the brothers or even the unreleased Red Alert Mold. I know that would be the same mold in the box set twice, but I will take that over the repainted prowl.

C. Inferno = Spark

C. Sunstreaker = Breakdown

C. Onslaught = Clench

C. Prowl = Streetwise

E. Sharkticon = Skybite

 

Those last three, are those official or just your thoughts?

 

I agree with Onslaught for Clench and Sharkticon as the most likely mold for Skybite. But Streetwise I think would be a mistake as a Prowl repaint.

 

Streetwise makes more sense as one of the brothers or even the unreleased Red Alert Mold. I know that would be the same mold in the box set twice, but I will take that over the repainted prowl.

 

:agree

 

Already thought that should Hasbro decide to release a white repaint of the Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold, I'd rather it wasn't Red Alert but Streetwise. (With Blades already released in Universe, they could give us Hot Spot from Inferno, Groove from Animated Prowl and they just needed to come up with an acceptable First Aid and we'd have the Protectobots complete.)

 

But a G2 colored repaint would be even more awesome. If the Botcon set has a Streetwise from the SS/SS mold, then I'm definitely getting that figure. Have no interest in any of the others, but Streetwise.... :drool

 

 

And I don't think it would matter that the same mold would be used twice in the set. Considering his alternate Transformation it would then even make more sense to use the SS/SS mold, since the Prowl mold is already used for another figure in the set.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.