Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Lone Star State Sighting

Recommended Posts

As of 12:02 a.m. Sept. 01,2004 at the Deer park Walmart there are 3 Sideswipes, 3 Hounds, & 2 Silverstreaks but no Dead End (if there was I would of bought him)

 

 

I didn't check the energon or universe but I didn't see Omega supreme so I figured there was nothing new with those lines.

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 204.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found 1 Bulkhead at Target. They also have the new energon powerlinx arcees insecticons, strongarms, ravages, and cruelocks.

Cool, Need to start looking around more in San Antonio then for Bulkhead.

PICKED UP toeline, shockblast, at target at lakeline mall drive and 183.

 

A friend found hound and dead end at wal-mart off of 35 and parmer he gave me dead end!! what a nice guy!

 

However he also has binaltech deadend if anyone is intersted.

 

nothing else new did pick up the new wave of marvel legends! at lakeline TRU.

Cool, Need to start looking around more in San Antonio then for Bulkhead.

your wish is GRANTED!!! the walmart by marbach and 410 has ONE Bulkhead as of 1230 PM today! I would have snagged it, but I got him from bbts a while ago. Better HURRY!

Cool, Need to start looking around more in San Antonio then for Bulkhead.

your wish is GRANTED!!! the walmart by marbach and 410 has ONE Bulkhead as of 1230 PM today! I would have snagged it, but I got him from bbts a while ago. Better HURRY!

Thanks for the info Deathblade, can't go till Saturday though, friday is pay day!

Cool, Need to start looking around more in San Antonio then for Bulkhead.

your wish is GRANTED!!! the walmart by marbach and 410 has ONE Bulkhead as of 1230 PM today! I would have snagged it, but I got him from bbts a while ago. Better HURRY!

Thanks for the info Deathblade, can't go till Saturday though, friday is pay day!

Better lay that sucker away then, IF its still there now, it DEFINETLY wont be there by then

I found one Bulkhead and 2 Nemesis Primes at the Target on Highway 6 and FM 529. I bought one of each, but there's still a Nemy-Prime. 3 Omegas were on the shelf, as well as the blasters and swords. The walmart next door had nothing new.

 

-Turbine

Has anyone in Texas found Kicker at Walmart yet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.