Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Lone Star State Sighting

Recommended Posts

Greetz everyone! I'm new, blah, blah. Anyways, I'm in Dallas. I noticed someone earlier asking about DFW folk. Just got myself the discontinued Armada Unicron at the TrU on Preston and HW 120 in Frisco. 2871 PRESTON ROAD, FRISCO, TX 75034. They are stocked up with about 25 or so on an end cap next to the TFormers section.

 

Also they are fully stocked with G1 Hoist, Grapple, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Red alert, Tracks, Rodimus, Skids, Prowl and Inferno...think that's it. No alts in the store. :redface

 

Sorry I don't pay attention to energon, armada, etc.

 

I also found 20th anniversary Primes at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Plano: 425 Coit Road, Plano, TX 75075. I believe that's where I saw them. They had about 5 marked down to $63 which is what I paid for mine in Conroe near Houston before I moved here.

 

I haven't seen any alts in Dallas except for Smokescreen and I've been to every Wal-Mart and Target since I moved a few weeks ago. Only been to 2 TrU's and none had any alts. If anyone has some leads for Deadend or Meister I'd appreciate it!!!

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 204.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greetz everyone! I'm new, blah, blah. Anyways, I'm in Dallas. I noticed someone earlier asking about DFW folk. Just got myself the discontinued Armada Unicron at the TrU on Preston and HW 120 in Frisco. 2871 PRESTON ROAD, FRISCO, TX 75034. They are stocked up with about 25 or so on an end cap next to the TFormers section.

 

Also they are fully stocked with G1 Hoist, Grapple, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Red Alert, Tracks, Rodimus, Skids, Prowl and Inferno...think that's it. No alts in the store. :redface

 

Sorry I don't pay attention to energon, armada, etc.

 

I also found 20th anniversary Primes at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Plano: 425 Coit Road, Plano, TX 75075. I believe that's where I saw them. They had about 5 marked down to $63 which is what I paid for mine in Conroe near Houston before I moved here.

Well, Energon is what we need reports on right now because that's the hot item...

Greetz everyone! I'm new, blah, blah. Anyways, I'm in Dallas. I noticed someone earlier asking about DFW folk. Just got myself the discontinued Armada Unicron at the TrU on Preston and HW 120 in Frisco. 2871 PRESTON ROAD, FRISCO, TX 75034. They are stocked up with about 25 or so on an end cap next to the TFormers section.

 

Also they are fully stocked with G1 Hoist, Grapple, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Red alert, Tracks, Rodimus, Skids, Prowl and Inferno...think that's it. No alts in the store. :redface 

 

Sorry I don't pay attention to energon, armada, etc.

 

I also found 20th anniversary Primes at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Plano: 425 Coit Road, Plano, TX 75075. I believe that's where I saw them. They had about 5 marked down to $63 which is what I paid for mine in Conroe near Houston before I moved here.

Well, Energon is what we need reports on right now because that's the hot item...

They did have tons of Energon Unicron for $49, though it's buy 2 get 1 free too. Why is this just Energon? Isn't this the Lone Star Sighting thread, or am I in the wrong category? [Edit] Not trying to be rude either. I'm just frothing at the mouth trying to find Alts!

Polymorphic you are in the right thread, this is the sightings for the Lone Star State. Just ignore Bodycount, he hates everything G1 for some reason. So post whatever you find here, and just ignore Bodycount.

 

And dont worry you are not being rude, Hope this clears things up for you.

Polymorphic you are in the right thread, this is the sightings for the Lone Star State. Just ignore Bodycount, he hates everything G1 for some reason. So post whatever you find here, and just ignore Bodycount.

 

And dont worry you are not being rude, Hope this clears things up for you.

LOL! Well, I don't wanna offend the mods. But geez! Hate G1? How can you hate G1? :bounce Thanks, Dufftrix. No offense, Bodycount! :thumb

  • Author

Not toy related but is local & fun to go see, but Cirque du Soleil advanced ticket sales went on today for Houston for the Varekai Show for January. I went to see Allegria the last time they were here, it was great. Got my tix ^_^

 

To get advance ticket sales, you have to register to be a member which is free. These tix go quick & I wouldn't suggest waiting for the public sales or pickings for showtimes will be slim if you want to go in groups.

 

http://cirquedusoleil.com/

 

TRU near Reliant/Astrodome has nothing new, Target near there has PLX deluxes, only unique one left was Sharkticon & Omegas, TRU Willowbrook had 1 Prime/Megs set, Walmart near there nada. Target in champions just Omega & Walmart near there only had TFU Sandstorm/Whirl whatever you call it. Walmart of 529 had some PLX deluxes & Target next to it had all of the new PLX Deluxes including Slug & Shark. Still haven't seen any Shockblast, Cliffjumper or Bulkheads yet.

Greetz everyone! I'm new, blah, blah. Anyways, I'm in Dallas. I noticed someone earlier asking about DFW folk.  If anyone has some leads for Deadend or Meister I'd appreciate it!!!

I am the man with the plan here in the Big D... I will keep my eye out for a Dead End for you since I pretty much slam every Walmart, Target, KB's, and TRU in the area.... This damn cities stores are spread all over the place I can get you to were you want to go.... Plus if you ever want to hang and talk Transformers I am the man....

Found cliffjumper, shockblast, dreadwing, sharkticon, downshift, and the newer powerlinx basics at TRU today. Take advantage of the buy 2 get one free.

I am the man with the plan here in the Big D... I will keep my eye out for a Dead End for you since I pretty much slam every Walmart, Target, KB's, and TRU in the area.... This damn cities stores are spread all over the place I can get you to were you want to go....  Plus if you ever want to hang and talk Transformers I am the man....

Kewl, man! Stores here are definately more spread out and I've hit every Wal-Mart, 2 Targets and 2 TRUs. I've been going at least 2 or 3 times a week. I found 1 Hound, which I bought, at the Super Target on Coit and something, can't remember which street. They had 1 Hound and 1 Silverstreak alt, that's it. The alts are harder to find than diamonds here!

 

I'm trying to decide if I actually want Dead End seeing as though he's just a chubbier version of Sideswipe. I'm trying to save money by not buying the clones. I have Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Hound and 20th Prime.

 

I'll keep my eyes peeled and alert you when I see the new round of Meister, Tracks, etc. :thumb

AUSTIN TFans

 

On my search for Alternators Tracks and Meister, I stopped at the Walmart at Mopac and 290. They had two boxes of Wave 3. Each box has 1 Dead End, 1 Silverstreak and 2 Hounds. I opend both ends of each box to verify (taking them out w/o denting the packaging is tough b/c all four are squezzed in so tight) and placed them back on the pallet. There are in great shape (no dents) so go get them if you have missing Dead End and Hound. I just got back home and only leave 2 minutes away(it is now 10:24 p.m.)!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.