Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Lone Star State Sighting

Recommended Posts

WELL i will soon no longer be apart of this here thread as I am moving to Arizona Phoenix that IS! :wave bye ill miss the hunting!! :D

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 204.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since our San Marcos Walmart still has stuff from LAST YEAR, my buddy and I hit up Austin for our alternator fix. He found Silverstreak at the Walmart at Ben White and 290. I picked up Hound at the Walmart at 35 & 45. Both were the only ones there.

 

Hound is just freaking bad arse! :drool: :worship:

 

Once again, the San Marcos walmart is the wost walmart EVAR.

Found Towline at the Wal-Mart in Mission. As someone was walkin off with last one.

Traveled to Houston this weekend, saw a Silverstreak at the wallyworld on 290 headed towards Tomball. Package was really damaged, but Silverstreak was OK.

 

I also found a yellow Landfill set at that walmart. :eek2 :

 

I found another Silverstreak at the Walmart at Fry & I10. Package had a small rip, but I bought him anyways.

 

My collection has grown +2 in the past few days! :D

Found sharticon and towline at walmart.

Target at HW6 and 529 had several Hounds and Silverstreaks. And even a Deadend as of this morning (9/13/2004). They had new Powerlinx packaging on the Omnibots, but the only new one was Offshoot which I snatched. The Target inside Memorial City Mall had Offshoot, Doomlock, and Command Ravage. That was yesterday, and I didn't pick any of them up.

 

-Turbine

Damn, I was going to go to that target at hwy6 & 529, but I had my gf with me and she was getting tired of looking for Alternators. :grr

Ok didnt find alot but here is what I did find.

 

Target on South Main across from the Astrodome had Powerlinx battle packages, but no new figures.

2 hounds

1 Deadend

1 Silverstreak

2 Smokescreens

 

Walmart in Friendswood had

Powerlinx packaging and had 2 Battle Ravages and 1 Magna Lock

 

Walmart in Hazard near Texas City

Had Plenty of Alts Smokes, Sideswipes, and one Streak.

Powerlinx Packaging Omega on top shelf.

 

Thats it, didnt buy anything today so its all still out there.

Walmart at I35 and 183 in Austin had Two hounds, A silverstreak and Dead end.

 

I picked up a Hound and Silverstreak...FINALLY.

 

I like silverstreak but hound is a bit of a dissapointment.

 

also had new boxed Omega Supreme

Did one hell of a search today.

 

Target in Memorial City Mall

Nothing new

 

Target at Mason road and I-10

1 Universe Whirl, Nothing else new.

 

Walmart on Dunvale

Nothing new

 

Target on I-45 North in spring

Nothing new

 

Walmart on 1960

Nothing new

 

TRU on 1960

More Alt Smokescreens then you can shake a stick at, but otherwise nothing new. But they are having a 50% off green tag sale, so you might want to check it out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.