Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Lone Star State Sighting

Recommended Posts

thanks i know what your talking about know. I'm coming from the 1960 and 290 side and that is the target i was talking about thanks for your help

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 204.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

went to the walmart on 1960 and eldrige and they had 3 silverstreks and 1 hound from the alternators seris. Now there are only 2 silverstreks left cause i bought 1 silverstrek and the hound

anyone seen Shockblast (lazerwave)? Austin!!!

Has anyone in San Marcos seen any new Alternators? Walmart and Target have tons of Smokescreens and Sideswipes, but nothing else.

I found Universe Whirl, Magna Stampede/Stockade, Energon Omega Supreme and Offshoot at the Target in Garland today.

Walmart at Deer Park, Tx outside of Houston has 1 Dead End, 2 Hound, 1 maybe 2 Silverstreaks (I didn't try digging in the back of the pile) & a few Sideswipes & I had to pass up the 2 Hounds & D.E. cuz I only had $15 on me I hate not having a job anymore :(

Walmart at Deer Park, Tx outside of Houston has 1 Dead End, 2 Hound, 1 maybe 2 Silverstreaks (I didn't try digging in the back of the pile) & a few Sideswipes & I had to pass up the 2 Hounds & D.E. cuz I only had $15 on me I hate not having a job anymore :(

I feel your pain because I was supposed to drive right by that area today until my father in law cancelled the trip. :tfsad

a friend of mine saw hound here in austin at a wal mart

There are 3 more Omega Supreme's at the Target in Tyler. I got the only Bulkhead they had in stock. They also had one Universe Whirl.

I finally found Alternaters Hound at Super Target in Frisco. He was the only one they had. The also had one Silverstreak in stock. :clap

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.