The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to walmart on 1960 and north eldrege and only found one alternators silverstreak and didnt get it and there were no omegas. I still cant find Universe Nemisis Prime or Energon Insecticon any where. :redface

They had Insecticons at the Walmart on 529 at Highway 6 last time I checked... If I see one while out on my searches, I'll let you know...And the Target next door had 2 Omegas a couple days ago, and I only bought one.

-Turbine

Hey Ian, the walmart on FM 529 at Highway 6 opened a brand new box of basics. They had one Insecticon and one Arcee tonight as of 11:00pm.

I saw TidalWave at the Target next door to the Walmart I just mentioned last weekend...so it might still be there. No Shockblast or Cliffjumper here yet.

-Turbine

thanks turbine i know where 6 cause i live two minutes away from it but i dont know where 529 is i'm going to the target on 6 it the one thats by the new best buy later today so if you could let me know where 529 is that would be helpful

Ummm, 529 is a light or two north from West Little York. The Target I'm thinking is in a strip center that has a Starbucks, Chucky-Cheese, Pier One, Blockbuster, etc in it. FM 529 is a fairly major intersection. If you are heading south on Highway 6, you would turn right into the Target parking lot, or you could turn at the light right before the parking lot (which is 529). Walmart is right after the first or second light on 529, on the left hand side.

I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same store, because there are no more Walmarts or Targets on highway 6 between there and 1-10, nor any before 6 turns into 1960.

-Turbine

Archived