The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be able to help some of you guys out. The other day I was at the Base Exchange(BX) here on Randolph AFB and noticed that they had about 3-4 Shockblasts and 2-3 Cliffjumpers. Sideswipe and Smokescreen alternators. Oh yeah - 3-4 Mirages, Ironhides, Jetfires, Scorponoks and assorted omnicons. I plan on going back for a Shockblast. I can help a few of you out. I'll check back tomorrow to see what is left. There is not a high market for them on the base. Most people buy that kind of stuff at Walmart or Toys r US. Not me. They are cheaper on base. Selections smaller, but so are the prices. HAHAHA. :tflaugh

Alpha Prime

went to target on 1960 and jones and i bought the last dreadwing and clifffjumper but they stiil had one Energon Ironhide and they had all there Normal Ironhides and Jetfires on sale for $13.98

also the the walmart on 1960 and North Eldrige they had a whole bunch of altenators and they had 2 deadends and at least 3 each of the others

:clap :clap just came from walmart and got me a bulkhead/landquake :clap

San Antonio TFans,

Was at the Walmart on FM 78 in Converse. Was able to get Sharkticon, Tow-line, & Slugslinger for $7.44 each!! There was atleast 3-4 of each left. They also

have Alternators Hound & Silverstreak, Bulkhead, & LandQuake...I'll be going back for another Tow-line.

-Alpha Prime

Does anybody know where i can find the KB exclusive Cyclonus & Demolishor in the Houston area. I have tried calling the KB in willowbrook mall but they keep telling me they havnt gotten them yet, Also has any one found the Costco exclusive Optimus/Overload yet

Archived