The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Austin TFans

Target on 290/Mopac has 2 Duststorms, 2 Treadshots, 1 Sledge, 1 Shockblast, 1 Cliffjumper, 1 Dreadwing, 1 New Ironhide and a few Bulkheads. Also have some of the new Universe figures like Swerve, Air Raid & Windsheer and Nemesis Prime.

Star Wars Fans looking for a Slave 1 w/Boba Fett, they have 2; but boxes are a little beat up.

Walmart at Highway 6 and 529 has BOATLOADS of Shockblasts and Dreadwings. If you are looking for them, check there. They also have a cliffjumper, several bulkheads, and the white recolor of landmine. Target next door has 4 Nemesis Primes, Hound, Silverstreak and Deadend Alternators, and 3 Omegas.

-Turbine

P.S. Walmart has all deluxes on sale for $8 instead of the normal $10.

They didn't have any of the combiner people, but they have Slugslinger and Sharkticon.

thanks turbine but i already got all those all im looking for is Wing Saber and Grimlock and Swoop

Haven't seen those yet, but if I do, I'll hide an extra one and let you know where it is :P

thanks turbine but i already got all those all im looking for is Wing Saber and Grimlock and Swoop

Haven't seen those yet, but if I do, I'll hide an extra one and let you know where it is :P

sounds good and if i find any extras i will do the same

Archived