The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've found Sentinels at the Target CLM2.5 mentioned as well as the one North of there just off central in Allen.

Have found A1 and A2, C1, C2, etc. No sign of A5 or C5.

What we're REALLY trying to find is Wingsaber.

My oldest boy is very much anticipating this one. The TF site said it was released in Nov, but we haven't found it yet.

Anyone in the Dallas/Plano/McKinney area seen a Wingsaber?

Update:

I've just checked the Target at 635 and Montfort, and the one at Beltline in Addison west fo Midway. Nothing new there. No Dinos, Wing Saber, or combiners.

PS- I am looking for Wing Saber ostensibly because my son wants it, but also because Daddy wants it. All the Energon transformers are technically Daddy's. sicne he's only 5 and unsupervised play is a no-no.

Just like my G1 stuff that I packed away years ago and put up knowing I'd get married and have kids some day. We get them out and play with them, then they're put away or back on display.

Update:

I've just checked the Target at 635 and Montfort, and the one at Beltline in Addison west fo Midway. Nothing new there. No Dinos, Wing Saber, or combiners.

PS- I am looking for Wing Saber ostensibly because my son wants it, but also because Daddy wants it. All the Energon transformers are technically Daddy's. sicne he's only 5 and unsupervised play is a no-no.

Just like my G1 stuff that I packed away years ago and put up knowing I'd get married and have kids some day. We get them out and play with them, then they're put away or back on display.

aw, let the kid have a break, you're gonna give him a complex!

Anyhow, I recommend ordering a Takara Wingsaber because it looks so much better...its only about $15 more. If not that, keep checking your Walmart. The Walmarts in Wichita Falls had several last weekend...

JACKPOT

Wichita Falls, TX.

The older Wal-mart that is near Circuit City had a master case of the combiners. I counted roughly 85 Storm Jets and Steamhammers, 85 of each. Along with that were a master case of the limbs. They didnt have the repaints yet, but they had a few HUNDRED of the first wave limbs....Seriously, that is just about their entire shelf stock...nothing but those figures. Oh, the deluxes were on sale for $7.47 each...

About 6 or 7 Rocochet's left at the TRU in Plano off Parker and I-75 after my gf bought me one today...for Christmas...which I can't open 'till Christmas. Can't believe I'm almost 30 and can't wait until Christmas day to open my Transformers!!! Hah! Still won't feel as good as opening my Optimus and Megatron when I was 9 or so on Christmas morning. :clap

aw, let the kid have a break, you're gonna give him a complex!

Well he IS only 5 and I've seen too many toys bow out early from the youthful tendency to express combat by bashing them together.

He's got a zillion things to play with 24-7 so having these as constructive play (read: don't bash and break) is just a way to teach him to care for things.

BTW, the Target on McDermott in Allen has more than a dozen Omega Sentinels in it, and about 3-4 Omega Supremes left. Only other new ones are Bulkhead, Land Quake, and Shockblast.

Archived