Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternity Bumblebee Prototype Images

Recommended Posts

I remember a fan-made Alternators Bumblebee that looked like that. It was pretty nice, but the maker couldn't do a thing with the roof of the VW Beetle in robot mode.

 

What bothers me about this is that it bears a strong resemblance to classics BB (and in many ways is nicer)- but these guys have shied away from the body solution there. I have to say despite the nice detailing on this one, the body on classics so far seems nicer.

 

I'm very unsure if I'll be getting this one or not.

 

I'm also concerned that they're having these sorts of issues this early in the line. They shouldn't be desperate for ideas yet. I'm still mildly disappointed that Convoy and Megatron weren't done as BT figures. They're so nice. They would have been some of the best in the line.

  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks absolutely terrible.

:agree

 

This looks like sumo edition Bumblebee. Shame 'cause Optimus and Megatron look pretty good. Bumblebee deserves better than this.

 

And it they're offering this in red too, doesn't that just scream Cliffjumper as a repaint of bumblebee again. YOu would have thought after all the complaints about them doing that in the classics line they'd have learned not to do it again :argh

:agree

 

This looks like sumo edition Bumblebee. Shame 'cause Optimus and Megatron look pretty good. Bumblebee deserves better than this.

 

And it they're offering this in red too, doesn't that just scream Cliffjumper as a repaint of bumblebee again. YOu would have thought after all the complaints about them doing that in the classics line they'd have learned not to do it again :argh

 

:agree as well.

 

I don't know about the red version of Alternity Bumblebee. I think it might be another case of the car company's preferred color over was Transformers fans want. Alternity gets both. The same thing happened with Alternity Optimus Prime. Nissan wants silver, fans want red and so Takara/Tomy made both.

I see your point there actually Mikeprime.

 

You know with the fattness and the shape in whole of this figure they should have made it a sharkticon from G1. That'd actually look cool

as bad as it looks, it looks a lot better than most of the movie TFs.

 

glad i didn't start collecting alternity.

I'm fortunate to own classics BB and he is my pick for best G1 remake of BB.

 

This mold looks nice. Car is perfect. Head is sweet. Twin pistols are a nice touch.

But the belly is turing me off.

 

My classics BB has a slight belly and a broad chest plate, too. But he's perfect (for me)! And I only spent about ten bucks!

 

 

I also own Alternity Convoy (silver) and as sweet as this figure is, I cant stand his arms! The shoulders and wings are not made to pose in a dynamic way. They are made to look static and face front... The hood should have been painted black (too help the head stand out) on the inside and my feet never seem to peg up with the bottom legs... The car mode also never really lines up, too.

 

Nice try Takara. I passed on Megatron after I saw his legs, too.

 

But I agree, this line should be BT. Bigger and better... And I loved the engine guns, too!

 

Thank you but (until some fan mods the Alternity BB beerbelly) I'll PASS!

Ugly.... This isn't the Classics line, so why make BB look similar to his G1 self. Megs and Prime look nothing like G1 and they both turned out fine.

^ Because Hasbro thinks we're like Disney fangirls when it comes to Bumblebee. Therefore, instead of giving us a GOOD product they try and give us more of the same.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Pay no attention to my mindless ramblings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.