Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternity Bumblebee Prototype Images

Recommended Posts

He reminds me of Fat Bastard.

 

180px-Fat_bastard.jpg

 

The only thing I like so far is the head.

  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember a fan-made Alternators Bumblebee that looked like that. It was pretty nice, but the maker couldn't do a thing with the roof of the VW Beetle in robot mode.

 

What bothers me about this is that it bears a strong resemblance to classics BB (and in many ways is nicer)- but these guys have shied away from the body solution there. I have to say despite the nice detailing on this one, the body on classics so far seems nicer.

 

I'm very unsure if I'll be getting this one or not.

 

I'm also concerned that they're having these sorts of issues this early in the line. They shouldn't be desperate for ideas yet. I'm still mildly disappointed that Convoy and Megatron weren't done as BT figures. They're so nice. They would have been some of the best in the line.

 

They DID make Convoy as a BT figure, there are still some available. Unlike the Alternity Prime from which i STILL seek. Especially the red colored one. But yeah, die cast Prime is all but available. ;)

I had high hopes for this figure when they announced it but that body is much too disappointing. I'm hoping that they mistransformed him or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.