The "Name Arcee's Purple Sister" Thread!

Th 4RL deal

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHE'S BEEN NAMED!

Flareup... Awkward... guess she caught something on cybertron fighting the decepticons

*Wow Real mature there Blackbird*

It's a bout time (you really should link to the source next time).

SDCC Habro panel

SHE'S BEEN NAMED!

Flareup... Awkward... guess she caught something on cybertron fighting the decepticons

SDCC Habro panel

Hooray! Named! It's not Elita -1! Hooray!

... wait...Flare up? How... does that even FIT the character? Now I'm just confused... (wanders off to eat dinner)

SHE'S BEEN NAMED!

SDCC Habro panel

Hooray! Named! It's not Elita -1! Hooray!

... wait...Flare up? How... does that even FIT the character? Now I'm just confused... (wanders off to eat dinner)

It might fit her personality in her bio. They'll probably base her off of Timelines Flareup. Either way, it works. The only thing I would have done different is make the purple bike Arcee and the reddish pink bike Flareup.

It might fit her personality in her bio. They'll probably base her off of Timelines Flareup. Either way, it works. The only thing I would have done different is make the purple bike Arcee and the reddish pink bike Flareup.

Yeah that color scheme swap might have made more sense.... Though I kind of like that Arcee's new color scheme has more spunk to it... of course I think you already know that. :tfgrin

I think the creepy thing about this is that her "unsettlingly cheerful personality" that I read in her timelines bio on Tformer Wikia, is actually disturbingly close to how I'd planned on portraying her when she appears in my comic... awk-ward...

From the pannel discussion linked above, does anyone else get the feeling that they're giving up on the combiner idea.

If the 3rd bike is a repaint as rumored, it will be an easy pass.

From the pannel discussion linked above, does anyone else get the feeling that they're giving up on the combiner idea.

If the 3rd bike is a repaint as rumored, it will be an easy pass.

It'd be a real shame if they do give up on the combiner thing... and Yeah, not getting it if they do.

Lets spin the big roulett wheel of transformers names..... Spin, Spin, Spin........... Stop.... "Flare Up" it is.....

Wait what? Who put that on there? Hmmmm... That reminds me I have a doctors appointment today... Best not go back to the redlight district for a while......

Archived