By the gods that was awesome!

Vigadeath

Hows the Fallen? Does he live up to the hype

The fallen reminds me of the emperor from Star Wars, I would say he drops short of living up to his hype, he doesn't really live up to the whole ultimate menace character, that goes for Megs aswell, he doesn't come across as fearsome or dark as he did in the first movie.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hows the Fallen? Does he live up to the hype

The fallen reminds me of the emperor from Star Wars, I would say he drops short of living up to his hype, he doesn't really live up to the whole ultimate menace character, that goes for Megs aswell, he doesn't come across as fearsome or dark as he did in the first movie.

Cons turning into punks. Damn you Bay.....:redface

I thought it was a thread to discuss varied opinions on the movie, not restricted to people who just liked it. I got insulted for my views so I made a comment that wasn't intended to be racist. But if everyone wants to peg me as one go right ahead. Make sure everyone gets a turn on the Report This Post button so I can get banned over generalized stupidity.

I just got back from my 2nd time, but went to the IMAX instead-I thought there was meant to be additional scenes in the IMAX version?It was exactly the same???Anyways that aside, I thought the film was better 2nd time round-I could actually take more in this time, theres just too much going on to pick everything up first time. Maybe Jolts a mute lol! You hear him squeak in the scene when they are 'arrested' by the army, just before sidswipe says whats the meaning of this. The fight scene between Prime, Megs, Starscream and Blackout gets better and better. Primes been definately taking energon steroids in the 2years between TF1 and TF2. In the first movie, he could barely hold Megs off, but in this one he literally throws him around like his a punching bag, while taking on the other 2 Decepticons. Do any of you guys know which Decepticon gets ripped apart on the sea bed for spare parts? Also I read somewhere that there is meant to be a scene where you see Jazz's body and one of the Decepticons tread on it?Is that mean to be in the supposed extended IMAX version????

Well in all honesty, Megs was using his hands and gun, Prime picked up 50 foot tall really thick trees and used them as a weapon. Thats like heading into a boxing ring against Mike Tyson and you being able to use a 20 foot tall ladder as a punch. It doesnt matter if you get knocked around he is gonna be reeling from it.

I believe the Dcon used for spares was that scrap metal cutter crane. He doesn't make an appearance after that. The Doctor is the other signal as after he is unloaded from another Decepticon they would register as two separate entities. Kinda like Blackout would seem to suddenly change from one Decepticon to two when he launches Skorponok.

I thought it was a thread to discuss varied opinions on the movie, not restricted to people who just liked it. I got insulted for my views so I made a comment that wasn't intended to be racist. But if everyone wants to peg me as one go right ahead. Make sure everyone gets a turn on the Report This Post button so I can get banned over generalized stupidity.

Yes it may have been, but if you as you had stated had no interest in seeing it then why discuss it? :wtf

Yes it may have been, but if you as you had stated had no interest in seeing it then why discuss it? :wtf

Because Im a Transformers fan with opinions. I talk about things. Thats what I (we) the community do. I wasn't aware I was jumping into a shit storm when I expressed my views. Sorry I made fun of England, I actually like that place.

I'll probably end up going to see it just for the action sequences, but what I've been trying to say is that the general plot of the movie disinterests me. To put it lightly.

Wow i couldnt resist and read all the spoilders. You guys are lucky you got to watch it already, i have to wait till Weds. Anyways some questions:

1) Does it ever show Megatrons Tank mode?

2) How many screen time does the Fallen have?

3) Do they show his alt "jet" mode?

4) So how does Jetfire excalty show up? I heard Sam looks for him and accidently finds him at a musuem with the allspark piece.

5) What happens to Scorponoks? Does he finally really die?

Wow i couldnt resist and read all the spoilders. You guys are lucky you got to watch it already, i have to wait till Weds. Anyways some questions:

1) Does it ever show Megatrons Tank mode?

2) How many screen time does the Fallen have?

3) Do they show his alt "jet" mode?

4) So how does Jetfire excalty show up? I heard Sam looks for him and accidently finds him at a musuem with the allspark piece.

5) What happens to Scorponoks? Does he finally really die?

Well as you seem determined..

1) YES many times,

2) approximately 20 minutes

3) You will have to wait till the movie comes out for more answers.. :tfevil

Did they do the scene that was mentioned in the book and comic where Megatron broadcasts on every TV in the world looking for Sam?

Well its the fallen doing the broadcasting, not Megs IIRC, but that scene is in it.

Archived