By the gods that was awesome!

Vigadeath

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading many spoilers including these, ROTF is effectively a "meh" on my mega movie radar. I might go for the action, to hear Frank Welker, and thats about it. Jolt sounds cool though.

Hmm, the Bots were fairly powerful in this one. Mudflap surviving being sucked up and grinded by Dev. BB taking out Rampage with a fair amount of ease.....honestly, I think they were fairly equal as Megatron dispatches Prime without too much trouble (once he actually lands the blow). I did feel that they could've dragged that death out a bit more, and showed grief spreading throughout the other characters.

I can understand the whole rest and meditation thing, but the Twins for example are young 'uns and should be prowling around causing trouble. Although, the scene I'm talking about is when the governmental dude is around, so maybe it was for show.

After reading many spoilers including these, ROTF is effectively a "meh" on my mega movie radar. I might go for the action, to hear Frank Welker, and thats about it. Jolt sounds cool though.

WHY READ SPOILERS? That just screams moronic to me.

Hmm, the Bots were fairly powerful in this one. Mudflap surviving being sucked up and grinded by Dev. BB taking out Rampage with a fair amount of ease.....honestly, I think they were fairly equal as Megatron dispatches Prime without too much trouble (once he actually lands the blow). I did feel that they could've dragged that death out a bit more, and showed grief spreading throughout the other characters.

I can understand the whole rest and meditation thing, but the Twins for example are young 'uns and should be prowling around causing trouble. Although, the scene I'm talking about is when the governmental dude is around, so maybe it was for show.

As opposed to them not being overly powerful in the first one?! Being a Decepticon fan, looks like I might have the same problems then...I'll still try to enjoy myself, as I groan in disgust...LOL!

Ohhh, wanted to ask this one earlier...do any of the SCOUT toy figures show up in the film?

Scalpel, *ahem* the Doctor appears, but that's about it.

For the end fight scene, you have to remember that this time the humans are bringing tanks and air support, and they've also got 2 years experience fighting the Cons (It's set 2 years after the first movie).

Thinking back, I'll say that the opening was really awesome, but does show the Cons involved to be a bit pants (Sideways and Demolisher). Especially Demolisher, I thought he'd be this near-unstoppable enemy, but really, several rounds of shooting from Prime and Ironhide to his head and joints are all that's needed and we've all seen Sideswipe take out Sideways in the trailers.

Scalpel, *ahem* the Doctor appears, but that's about it.

For the end fight scene, you have to remember that this time the humans are bringing tanks and air support, and they've also got 2 years experience fighting the Cons (It's set 2 years after the first movie).

Thinking back, I'll say that the opening was really awesome, but does show the Cons involved to be a bit pants (Sideways and Demolisher). Especially Demolisher, I thought he'd be this near-unstoppable enemy, but really, several rounds of shooting from Prime and Ironhide to his head and joints are all that's needed and we've all seen Sideswipe take out Sideways in the trailers.

I thought the bi-plane would be in the film, guess that was just the novel only....that would have been a cool scene to see.

Cons get their butts handed to them that quickly huh...

Oh speaking of cons, was the Fallen's appearance "in and out" like the Bonecrusher sequence?

WHY READ SPOILERS? That just screams moronic to me.

Because I couldn't give two shits about the movie in the first place, thats why. So why not read spoilers? Why bother trying to be surprised by something I know won't surprise me? [sarcasm]I am so sorry I offended you with moronic screaming.[/sarcasm]

Does Jolt speak at all? Didn't they just report that Anthony Anderson was his voice actor? And how does The Fallen sound?

Archived