By the gods that was awesome!

Vigadeath

I saw the movie before I went to the theaters. ;) So I knew how much time I had between scenes. Like everyone's been saying some parts were greats others I could do without personally, but that's just me.

Wait, how's that possible...bootlegged already?

Well it was out for a while in other countries so it was bound to show up sooner or later, the problem was it wasn't in English :argh Those action parts and the bots were definately worth seeing on the big screen though.

Did you watch that German version that we saw snippets of? :yay

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw the movie before I went to the theaters. ;) So I knew how much time I had between scenes. Like everyone's been saying some parts were greats others I could do without personally, but that's just me.

Wait, how's that possible...bootlegged already?

Well it was out for a while in other countries so it was bound to show up sooner or later, the problem was it wasn't in English :argh Those action parts and the bots were definately worth seeing on the big screen though.

Did you watch that German version that we saw snippets of? :yay

Sadly no :( and the video was actually missing some clips.

^ I think I'm gonna go see it again when it comes to my local dollar theater in a few months...primarily to jar my memory in a couple of sections (exactly which Constructicons resurrected Megs, you know...stuff like that).

Archived