Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Animated Characters for Season 3... or are they?

Recommended Posts

G1 colors Shockwave would be freakin' awesome. But he'd level everyone by calling upon his awesomeness from 1984. But in all seriousness, I'd be happy with just Shockwave, I never really cared for the others, plus, I heard enough of Huffer's whining in G1. Please, no Mario Brothers, they need to just need to stay in their repetitive and boring Mario Party games! Hot Rod (Rodimus Prime), in my opinion, is overrated, I'm just not impressed with him. If you pay attention to people, most are like "LIKE ZOMG!!! IT'S BUMBLEBEE!" or "RODIMUS IS THE BEST!" or "OPTIMUS PRIME IS SO COOL!!", well, Optimus Prime doesn't get the attention he used to. But really, why add other characters if people only look at so few? But hey, nothing is confirmed or dismissed.....yet.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harr Botanica, Pipes and Huffer..

 

But.. Sundor and that other Kissplay guy? :scarred

On a small side-note, the header claims that this picture was intended to "attempt to confuse and disorient the fandom." I find that statement to be a bit redundant, due to the fact that the fandom is ALREADY confused and disoriented by the the lack of any official statement concerning the future of the Animated series.

Blitzatron:

 

1) Welcome to the site

 

2) I could watch your avatar for hours :tflaugh

Vangelus will have a :animated version [/size]WHAT :wat :jawdrop

Blitzatron:

 

1) Welcome to the site

 

2) I could watch your avatar for hours :tflaugh

 

I know what I'm doing with this rainy eve!!!

Blitzatron:

 

1) Welcome to the site

 

2) I could watch your avatar for hours :tflaugh

 

I know what I'm doing with this rainy eve!!!

I brought popcorn! :munch

Blitzatron:

 

1) Welcome to the site

 

2) I could watch your avatar for hours :tflaugh

 

I know what I'm doing with this rainy eve!!!

I brought popcorn! :munch

I have an apple ^_^

Harr Botanica, Pipes and Huffer..

 

But.. Sundor and that other Kissplay guy? :scarred

 

Flipsides? She wasn't from Kissplay. She was an e-Hobby character, that came with Twincast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.