Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Animated Characters for Season 3... or are they?

Recommended Posts

Pipe and Huffer, Mario and Luigi, HOW COME NO ONE SAID ANYTHING YET!!!!

 

lol I take that back some ppl mention it :tfrofl

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blitzatron:

 

1) Welcome to the site

 

2) I could watch your avatar for hours :tflaugh

 

I know what I'm doing with this rainy eve!!!

I brought popcorn! :munch

I have an apple ^_^

 

:justprime:

Somebody aready mentioned that Grandus (the big white 'bot with the tread boobs, NOT Metroplex) was finally going to get a voice role in season three, HIS FIRST, and if you mince words, it can be interpreted that any character that doesn't appear in season three, may appear in a possible fourth season.

 

Grandus, btw, along with his buddy Sky Garry, were sent by Dai Atlas to find and resurrect Optimus Prime's body, making him Star Convoy, in order to fight Super Megatron. Sound Familiar? End-point G1, but without the horrible paint schemes. Grandus' toy is Takara-only, hard as hell to find, and is as poseable as a shoebox. BUT IT'S MINE! :tfrofl

In a good natured attempt to confuse and disorient the fandom, Transformers: Animated art director/lead character designer Derrick J. Wyatt has posted a panorama view of new characters from season 3 on his blog, A Delightful Tedium! Just one problem, they're not all real! Get out your guessing hats and cross your fingers for your favorites. Read more for Mr. Wyatt's comments and a full list of characters.

Read the Full News Story Here

tapout has to be fake we have enough bumblebee repaints also i hope slapper is real he looks really cool also the casettes i hope are real. the plumbers i don't really care about but the rest i hope are real

^ Of course Slapper's real! We've seen him in the season premiere!

^ Of course Slapper's real! We've seen him in the season premiere!

 

That was Spittor.

Recolors of characters who have no characters are not new characters.

Out of the Autobots, the only one that I'm even attempting to comment on is the so-called "Sky Garry", who very much resembles Dai Altas. I guess the only reason I'd go with him is due to the fact that we've heard some earlier rumors of him, added with the fact that we've got flying autobots now with Jetfire & Jetstorm, so...

 

...sadly, I'd have to say that I don't think any of the Cons will be used...yeah, I know we've got a purple Shockwave figure that's been made, but I'm just commenting on what I think will or will not be used in the toon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.