Universe Cyclonus

ROSEDOGGYDOG

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Hound a lot better.

But damn, Nightstick makes the purchase of Cyclonus far better than Hound. Nightstick's one of the most fun TFs I've gotten in a while.

Cyclonus's legs don't lock well in jet mode, but they should fit into a groove on the... well... I guess the ass of the robot mode. That keeps them in place pretty well.

My biggest problems are he feels hollow and I feel that in time the shoulder locking mechanism will get loose. He mostly stays in robot mode, though, though his transformation is really fun.

But damn, I want like a dozen Nightsticks. He's so awesome.

i want them to make a better scourge, and since they gave use targetmaster cyclonus, it be only right to make a targetmaster scourge!!

i want them to make a better scourge, and since they gave use targetmaster cyclonus, it be only right to make a targetmaster scourge!!

What I don't get is why they didn't give Titanium Scourge a gun. If they had, I'd have bought him... and then I'd have to get Galvy to complete the trifecta.

His wobbly legs in jet mode that have no way to lock in piss me off. I like him the least of the latest wave.

when in Jet mode, press the legs together near the knee areas so it's tight there, then flip the front feet in first ALL the way, and the the back feet over those. That will lock the legs in place in jet mode.

Definetly one of he best figures this year, I just wish the alt mode was sleeker.

You and me both. His alt mode is like an ugly stain on his beautiful robot mode.

It's a shame to cause if the flipped the legs and tightened up the nosecone, it would look cleaner.

The bot is dead on and I could think of little I'd change, but the alt just doesn't deliver the same justice.

His wobbly legs in jet mode that have no way to lock in piss me off. I like him the least of the latest wave.

when in Jet mode, press the legs together near the knee areas so it's tight there, then flip the front feet in first ALL the way, and the the back feet over those. That will lock the legs in place in jet mode.

I had to shave away quite a bit of plastic for that to work, but yes, that makes everything work. The way the feet layer over each other so perfectly makes me think that was the original intent, but the decided they wanted two extra "jet engines."

It also means that you don't need to use his God-awful landing gear, either, since he sits really neatly on his kneecaps.

Archived