Universe Cyclonus

ROSEDOGGYDOG

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Waiting for Henkei!, but still an awesome, awesome figure no matter which one you get. I can't wait to pose Henkei Cyclonus, Titanium Scourge, and BW 10th Waspinator with my Robot Master Seekers and Titanium WW Seekers for all three generations! :bounce

...and I'm giving the Targetmaster to Alt Ricochet :tflaugh

Cop should have Nightstick

I just finished adding the silver paint to the unpainted parts, like I saw someone do in the kitbash forum... he is perfect now!

Cyclonus.jpg

DAMN I will no have to either do that to my cyclonus or buy another one and try it.

Is he out yet? around here, I havn't seen anything newer then Animated Swoop(well, unless that powerglide redeco is newer, but still..most of the stuff on the shelves is Galvatron, Acid Storm and the prowl redeco)

Apparently, he has been out for awhile - I only saw him today when I went to my local K-Mart.

I also painted his legs silver to match:

Cyclonus2.jpg

Can you post a pic of the alts to show what I've been saying in this thread?

I don't wanna beat a dead horse, but the illustration would just show the point, and I can't find my camera.

Also, that looks awesome.

Archived