Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GotBot

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GotBot

  1. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked about everything from Fans Hobbys, Iron Factory and Cang Toys, to G1 rubber tires, Rescue Bots and Starscreams. Plus we played a round of trivia and did this week's unboxing!
  2. I wasn't sure if I wanted Transformers Legacy United Rescue Bots Chase, but after a couple of conversations where folks saw a Lockdown in this mold, I wanted to check it out. Love the look, love the leg transformation, but them shoulders...are...not great.
  3. After the fan-voted lists from the past couple weeks, this is my personal Top 10 best Transformers releases of 2023! Only rules I gave myself was it had to be released in 2023 and had to be something I actually own. As such, it is admittedly subjective and surely yours would be different. Happy new year!
  4. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked a few new listings and Studio Series Shockwave images. We also discussed Prime and Animated a little bit, as well as, the possible Paramount/WBD Merger. Beyond that, we delved into XTB and YOLOPARK. Finally, we played trivia and did this week's unboxing.
  5. As voted by fans, and as a follow-up to last week's top 10 best Transformers released in 2023, this is the vote results for top 10 weakest Transformers released in 2023. It covered anything released this year, official, 3p and any line, from rotb, studio series, mp, 3p, Legacy Evolution, etc.
  6. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked about Haslab's being sold rather than backed, latest price hikes and some Studio Series images, especially Shockwave. We also talked threezero, Fans Hobby, YOLOPARK and Trumpeter. Finally, we played trivia and did this week's unboxing, technically the last part of last week's.
  7. Huge shout out to Ultra Megatronus for the early Christmas gift. Wheeljack is my guy but wasn't sure how I'd feel about the Bumblebee movie version. He sure captures the look of the character...then I got to that transformation...WILDLY excellent.
  8. As another year draws to a close, we look at the top 10 Transformers released in 2023, as voted on by fans. This is not my personal list but rather the ten fans most felt were the best. Pretty shocked one character never even got a vote, go figure.
  9. We all know fans are hard on human characters in Transformers, but the good ole exosuit adds another layer. While I only ever had interest in a version of Spike and Daniel, I won't lie, after Rise of the Beasts and Studio Series, I have to admit, I completely dig Exosuit Noah Diaz!
  10. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked about the recent Crimsonfire, Tidal Wave and Origins Wheeljack reveals, news from Dr. Wu and Fans Hobby, as well as, the latest round of Hasbrojob cuts. Plus, we do this years wild and wacky holiday unboxing!
  11. Much like the peculiar Starscream from last week, this time we look at an often released legends class version of Optimus Prime. He appeared in multiple lines across 2010 to, at least 2017, if not later. This particular version has a sword with blue head but black legs. I cannot find any iteration of this particular combination for this mold though. Odd.
  12. The Transformers Selects line is a peculiar line that has seen several releases, some from North America and some from Japan but it is a line that has given us SO many characters we otherwise may not have had. As voted by fans, these are the top 10 Selects releases!
  13. Not the type of vehicle I'd expect in the Velocitron Speedia 500, but Transformers Legacy Scourge if quite formidable. Interestingly, his deco is actually a bit of a mix of a couple of homages, but it comes off looking quite sinister!
  14. Tonight on GotBot goes Live, we talked Studio Series 86 Optimus and Medix, plus threezero releases and YOLOPARK. Plus, I touched on Earthspark, Reactivate and the Legacy United in-hand images. Finally, we played trivia and did this week's unboxing!
  15. This time I look at a real oddity of a legends Starscream. I'm unsure which particular version I have as this guy have several variants and was released multiple times from 2010 to 2017; from RtS to Chronicles, EZ Collection to being a dollar store release!
  16. After doing the Autobots last week, this week we asked fans which Decepticon would be the worst leader. As with last week, the intention was to only focus on characters who had never ever led. Fans, however, interpreted the question in a couple creative ways. Here's the results!
  17. As if the Studio Series 86 Dinobots aren't already impressive, enter the latest two upgrade kits for Snarl from Matrix Workshop and Tim heada. Only serves to make this dude beefier and more bombastic!
  18. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked Iron Factory Liokaiser, Fans Hobby Wingsaber, YOLOPARK, threezero and more. We also addressed the release of Legacy United wave 1 core class figures and the reveal of the next possible titan, as well as, a Deathsaurus delay .Finally, we played a quick trivia round and ended with a clever little Studio Series 86 Ratchet note! (thanks, Chris)
  19. Transformers Studio Series 86 Ratchet is yet another use of the Ironhide mold. It's okay, but I really detest the Transformation, at least the chest part, and am baffled, since they tried to pass this off as a voyager, why the hip skirt was still only one piece and why we missed the red stripe (while I also dislike both red crosses missing in both modes as well, I at least understand why that was). Dude is a mixed bag. I fixed a few things and compare this lad to the Ironhide and the Earthrise Ratchet.
  20. Not all Autobots are created equal. Some characters should just plain never, ever be leader. This, as voted on by fans, is the top 10 Autobots who should never lead!
  21. So, as a boy, I was once swarmed by ants (don't recommend it) so I have quite the aversion to them, but Transformers Legacy Evolution Selects Antagony is terrific and the Scavenger head is very nice, as for the Scavenger mode? Can't win'em all!
  22. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked Legacy Straxus, Deathsaurus and the very off Megmasaurus. Plus, we delved into DNA Design and YOLOPARK's latest tidbits. We rounded the night with trivia and this week's unboxing!
  23. I had never planned to look at the Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Movie core class Shockwave, but here we are. This is awful for the Canadian MSRP of basically 20 bucks, taxes in, but for 4 bucks CAD at a dollar store? Sure. He scores...fine but I expect more and better from such a classic character.
  24. ATTACK! A common battle-cry in Transformers, but some offensive abilities are pretty wacky and odd. As voted on by fans, here's the top 10 weirdest attacks/ offensive abilities in Transformers!
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.