Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halloween Costumes

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine dressed up as Prime a few years ago but your costume is much better. It's more accurate....but I think his helmet might be made from wood.

Heh-heh... wood. [/butthead]

 

HAPPY TRANSFORMERS HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! :smilebot :win

Gigantor, that is THEE best Transformers (or even costume in general) i have EVAAAAR seen! I'd be willing to put money on it being the best! WAy awEsomEnEss!

 

Some things to add though. It was mentioned to put blue face paint on but i have to say that you look like Prime with eyes, nose, and all showing. Its like an exact match! However, your pants aren't the right color. Small issue for such an awesome look though and would go un-noticed me thinks.

 

Can we see a pic of all 4 of you standing next to each other? Are your friends costumes as good as yours? And HOW THE HELL do you have that many friends that are Transformer fans???? :wtf Ihave "0" off the net friends that collect or worship.

 

Lastly, you are HUUUUUGE! which is PERFECT for the role as Optimus Prime. I cant get over how cool thsi costume is man, lol happy halloween!

 

* i 2nd that you quote "that large beige thing behind me is the refrigerator" as being your sig including that pic you showed at the same time

  • Author
Gigantor, that is THEE best Transformers (or even costume in general) i have EVAAAAR seen! I'd be willing to put money on it being the best! WAy awEsomEnEss!

 

Some things to add though. It was mentioned to put blue face paint on but i have to say that you look like Prime with eyes, nose, and all showing. Its like an exact match! However, your pants aren't the right color. Small issue for such an awesome look though and would go un-noticed me thinks.

 

Can we see a pic of all 4 of you standing next to each other? Are your friends costumes as good as yours? And HOW THE HELL do you have that many friends that are Transformer fans???? :wtf Ihave "0" off the net friends that collect or worship.

 

Lastly, you are HUUUUUGE! which is PERFECT for the role as Optimus Prime. I cant get over how cool thsi costume is man, lol happy halloween!

 

* i 2nd that you quote "that large beige thing behind me is the refrigerator" as being your sig including that pic you showed at the same time

 

Thanks for the compliments! We've found a contest to go to tonight that is giving away like $3000 so hopefully I can win something.

 

It ended up just being 3 of us that made costumes. My other buddy is taking the GRE soon and didn't have enough time to keep working on his. He bought a "Burger King" costume and is going to be "reverse pickpocketing" people with candy :tfgrin You can see my friend Carl in the Bumblebee costume but I will definitely get more pictures of us all together.

 

As for the pants, those aren't the pants I'll be wearing. They are just what I happened to be wearing when we finished working on the costumes last night. I have a long sleeve red UnderArmor type shirt that I'll be wearing and I'm looking for some white football or baseball pants to wear with the finished costume.

 

We are all Transformers fans, they are more casual than I am though. None of us really collect but I keep up on all the news and its fun reading up on all the stuff I missed when I was a kid.

  • Author

Well, I didn't end up going to the party with all the prize money, but we had a great time at our Party on Saturday. Here are some pictures of the final results!

 

final2mc7.th.jpg

final1tp8.th.jpg

 

finalgroup1ke2.th.jpg

finalgroup2ac4.th.jpg

Yours is by leaps and bounds the best looking one. I think the fact that you are an enormous d00d helped a lot there.

Here are some pictures of the final results!

 

As a fellow Transformers fan, I say this with nothing but respect and admiration (not to mention a little jealousy): what a bunch of geeks. :beer :win

 

Those are great pics, esp. the group shots. Congrats again, I can tell you had a good time. Now take care of that costume for next year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.