Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halloween Costumes

Recommended Posts

  • Author
Holy crap, that helmet is snazzy.

 

 

I picked up a few more supplies at Radio Shack for my costume today, it should be coming along soon.

 

What is your costume going to be?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not transformers related.

  • Author

Here are 2 quick pics from tonight. Tomorrow...paint!

 

 

Me standing in the legs next to my buddy's wife. She's about 5'2-5'3 (helmet is riding a little high lol)

primeshannonie1.th.jpg

 

The full costume, minus the gloves and correct under-clothing

primefullaj6.th.jpg

You are a huge d00d.

I'm amazed by your skills with cardboard.... simply amazed.

 

I can't wait to see the painted version.

  • Author

gighalloweenkh8.jpg

 

Hey guys. I know I've made you wait a long time for these pictures but I finally got this bad boy painted. Before I get to my stuff I thought I'd show you the other people that are also building their own costumes. we are all waiting on some Autobot logos to put on these. Otherwise, they are painted up and ready.

 

Carl is obviously Bumblebee

finished035ie1.th.jpg

 

Brian helped me out by painting most of my costume so I made him a helmet for his Hot Rod costume

finished016vb4.th.jpg

 

And now here we are with some of my finished goods!

 

Here is a shot of the legs next to a yardstick for some size comparison

finished040ry9.th.jpg

 

Torso and legs and head...

finished019qz2.th.jpg

 

Me starting to get excited

finished022oy8.th.jpg

 

Standing in the legs

finished023ym7.th.jpg

 

Goofing with the arms now too

finished025uq1.th.jpg

 

More in a sec... :tflaugh

  • Author

And now, the total package!

finished026xh1.th.jpg

 

Action pose!

finished032as0.th.jpg

 

Closer shot

finished029hf0.th.jpg

 

A closer shot of the final helmet

helmet1eq7.th.jpg

 

I just noticed that the facemask is all over the place on the helmet. It will be held correctly in place by velcro when I finish it completely. The last picture shows how it should look.

Let me know what you think!

Holy sh*t, that is one seriously awesome and recognizable Optimus Prime.

lol Living on the edge there eh? I note the ceiling fan is still on..

You, sir, rock thusly: :hbang

 

That is the most purely distilled form of :awsum I've seen in a long time. Many many congrats, you're like a ninja with cardboard and paint.

 

One small suggestion, if it pleases the Master: Put on some blue face paint to match the helmet, so your human face doesn't show as clearly. :notworthy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.