Disney X Transformers?

News_Editor

And my GI Joes have been scoring with my daughter's Barbies.

They have an Amazonian fetish.

:lol

Oh, you people all know that if they combine Eeyore with Optimus Prime, we're gonna be in fanwank heaven. Quit yer batchin'.

Well, I know *one* person here who will be...

:inhrf

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kingdom Sparks, anyone?

CAN I HAS LION KING'S SCAR AS RAZORCLAW PLX?!

Think about it!

Urs-Scylla! Shock-Frollo! The Fallen Hades! The villianCon possibilites are endless :tflaugh

I... I would totally buy any of those. 8D

Or Gargoyles!TFs! Tank Broadway, bike Brooklyn... we already have the Steel Clan, what's to stop us from turning them into jetformers?

*Thinks this is an absolutely fantastic concept, but also loves Disney, so she might be a bit biased*

And Ratiganbat! Malefarachnia! Chernacron! Bludgeon-Yu! Yzmatron!

Seriously, this concept is made out of fail and win all at once. I'm just praying they don't make a Mileycyrus Prime. But Bumblemick, Powergoof, Minniecee, Stitchzeek and Donlock would rock.

Also, Wall-E, Toy Story and Cars were made for this.

Capital idea! Hopefully they DO get the Pixar license as well. there actually was a Transforming Wall-E already but it didnt have that many features, like you couldnt put his arms to the front nor did it have a secret compartment in his chest. He's Voyager-sized and priced too.

im guessing if Hasbro is lucky enough to also to get the Disney/pixar license we can also expect...wait or do they already have it......i dunno. wiki tells me nothing...we will see the following, at least i WISH to see the following as well:

Opti-mouse Prime

Min-ee

Bumble-Goof

Cherna-cron

Walt Primus

Darkwing Prime OOOOOOOOH! quick! someone pick that up as a username!

Gizmo-Duck :D

Donald-Runamuck

LOL KINGDOM HEARTS TRANSFORMERS!...........NO NOT THE FACE :tfpwn

I bet Bay had something to do with this.

"Hey, Takara! The fanboys aren't batching enough about the new movie. They almost seem...anxious, excited! Make something up to make sure their "I hate anything NOT G1" glands are still working. What's that? Disney? Yeah! They'll hate that! Go for it!"

I don't know why people are complaining--they'll probably be Disneyland exclusives so you'll never see them anyway.

And my GI Joes have been scoring with my daughter's Barbies.

They have an Amazonian fetish.

:lol

Oh, you people all know that if they combine Eeyore with Optimus Prime, we're gonna be in fanwank heaven. Quit yer batchin'.

Well, I know *one* person here who will be...

:inhrf

:inhrf :inhrf :inhrf :inhrf :inhrf :inhrf :inhrf :inhrf :inhrf

Because the only robot toys that Takara-Tomy does is Transformers so by default this MUST be a Transformer. :roll If it is a Transformer I'll be amazed, if it's just a bunch of Disney mecha then it's nothing new for Japan.

Emerje

Eeyore Prime, anyone?

After all, both characters have been voiced by Peter Cullen.

I've been toying around (pardon the pun) with the idea

for that kitbash for awhile now.

How about this lineup for a Hundred Acre Cyberwood story-arc?

in addition to the above:

Piglet-bee

Kanga-scream and B-Roo

Rabbitron

Owl-tra Magnus

Tiggertraan-1 w/bouncing action

Of course, can't forget ...

Pooh-mega Supreme w/honey-pot missile launchers

*crosses fingers* Come on, monorail transformer...

Dear God yes.

I bet Bay had something to do with this.

"Hey, Takara! The fanboys aren't batching enough about the new movie. They almost seem...anxious, excited! Make something up to make sure their "I hate anything NOT G1" glands are still working. What's that? Disney? Yeah! They'll hate that! Go for it!"

I don't know why people are complaining--they'll probably be Disneyland exclusives so you'll never see them anyway.

And Disney World. I'll probably just get these for my younger cousin.

Eeyore Prime, anyone?

After all, both characters have been voiced by Peter Cullen.

I've been toying around (pardon the pun) with the idea

for that kitbash for awhile now.

How about this lineup for a Hundred Acre Cyberwood story-arc?

in addition to the above:

Piglet-bee

Kanga-scream and B-Roo

Rabbitron

Owl-tra Magnus

Tiggertraan-1 w/bouncing action

Of course, can't forget ...

Pooh-mega Supreme w/honey-pot missile launchers

Someone didn't read the whole thread before posting. :P

Archived