I love Big Lots Knock Offs....

Starscreamer

I nabbed an oversized Legends Starscream and Vector Prime. I like them a lot. I added superglue to all of the hinge and ball joints of SS so he's no longer floppy and can hold some cool poses. Now I need to detail the face like screamer, and think about repainting him.

You lucked out on you Starscream's joints. I did that with his shoulders and well it worked good on his right shoulder but his left shoulder snapped off. So I had to drill a hole in the chest piece, and put small pieces of styrene tubing over the screw, glued the ball joint of his right shoulder to match the left. Then I drilled holes into the shoulder balls so that the screws can go into them and screwed his arms on so that they can still move. Just up and down but that's not much worse than how the ball joints moved anyway.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see the Leo Prime when I was in there---I'll have to take a look for that one :note

Oops! I didn't read your post well enough---I thought you meant they had a KO Leo Prime! Oh well---

I didn't see the Leo Prime when I was in there---I'll have to take a look for that one :note

Oops! I didn't read your post well enough---I thought you meant they had a KO Leo Prime! Oh well---

I think they just got them in today the whole display case was full. They were on the top shelf when you first wall into the aisle from the center of the store side.

Archived