2008 August - Animated Thrust by Broken Phantom

Spurt Reynolds

tn_gallery_8482_323_112850.jpg
Sent to earth by Shockwave to hunt the traitorious Starscream,Thrust is a loudmouth braggart who loves to strike fear in his enemies by making as much noise as possible.Roaring into battle with his engines screaming Thrust could never be acused of being subtle,an annoying habit that annoys his fellow seekers and drives Dirge even futher into depression.Thrusts wings were made from a 1:72 mig foxhounds wings & the VTOL fans are taken from a Power ranger figure.Thrust was painted with Games Workshop Acrylics.Alt mode pics will be up as soon as the varnish cures.
View the Custom Gallery Here

:awsum

That would be fantastic if it was the official version. The paint and wings are great, but the best part is the face sculpt!

~Matt Booker

very good bash. Love the head and wing mod. but when i make mine (and yes, I will) I'm going to make hime more :animated show accurate. (but first I'll touch up screamer himself :P )

Archived