number 2 up...

Starscreamer

second in my retrospectives...of the good...the bad...and what the hell were they thinking?

This week we (me and my cat) take on cybertron Menasor

as always, feed back wanted

Thank You for illustrating that the bigger the bot the less effort they put into the transformation!

Oh, and Brave Max's box is not a table!!!

As for Menasaur, yeah, great looking robot, but a pointless transformation. Still I think the robot does look alright for a robot. No hands, but does he need them? I use him as brawler and thats about it. My favorite feature on him is that you can stash the minicon in the chest. He looks better than having the mini on the arm.

Kinda sucks for a favorite feature on a figure that size.

Lol. I got Cybertron Metroplex around early release time and still wonder If I'm transforming him right. All three of my cats (when I had them :tfsad :emo ) Always knocked him off the high table he was set on ( :lol ). I will soon unsuccessfully try to sell him on eBay.

.. nice video, but your topic strays way too much. If this is about menasor, get to menasor. Cut the first 4 minutes.. we don't really care about your opinions. (I'm saying this as an editor, not to be mean or anything.) The next 4 minutes.. relivant material. :thumb

BTW, Menasor is exactly why I don't like Japanese TFs so much. I have not seen a recent american produced TF that sucks soooo badly like this guy does. You might need to dig back into the era of G1's dying days to find something this shotty. But in the modern age, there's really no excuse for it..

I'm glad TFA has been pretty well engineered.

.. nice video, but your topic strays way too much. If this is about menasor, get to menasor. Cut the first 4 minutes.. we don't really care about your opinions. (I'm saying this as an editor, not to be mean or anything.) The next 4 minutes.. relivant material. :thumb

I'm in advertising, so I understand what your saying. However exploring the other figures and explaining the outline of the review does set a president and give a frame of refrence for when the feature figure is finaly touched upon.

i hate video reviews... mostly because the firewall on my computer network blocks them all so i really have no idea what you said so i'll just tell you my thoughts on menasor.

to me menasor is a zord much like those on power rangers. he is a battle suit for his minicon similar to the relationship between Armada Overload and Rollout. while they were more like headmasters the minicon here fits inside the chest of the bigger bot so they are independant of each other rather than "lose the minicon lose the head." As a minicon battle suit, a specific altmode isn't needed as much. also factor in that he comes from a planet populated by other transformers so "being in disguise" is needed even less.

i like it but only because of the minicon interaction... battle suit gimmick. One day my minicons will overthrow the clumsy bigbots!

I'm in advertising, so I understand what your saying. However exploring the other figures and explaining the outline of the review does set a president and give a frame of refrence for when the feature figure is finaly touched upon.

True.. but most of us already know what he's talking about. Its kind of like (and I mean this in no offense to screamer) watching grandpa's vacation slides for the 20th time .. It's just boring material. We know all of this, get to the good stuff. I came for the menasor rag.. which only contributed to half the video.. which probably could of been used more wisely like say .. introduce the character.. THEN pull out the other guys you want to show off in comparison. I haven't seen many video reviews that go in reverse like this one.. I don't know how well it works.

:P and here I am analysing this thing like it's a film project.. I really gotta learn to shut up more.

True.. but most of us already know what he's talking about. Its kind of like (and I mean this in no offense to screamer) watching grandpa's vacation slides for the 20th time .. It's just boring material. We know all of this, get to the good stuff. I came for the menasor rag.. which only contributed to half the video.. which probably could of been used more wisely like say .. introduce the character.. THEN pull out the other guys you want to show off in comparison. I haven't seen many video reviews that go in reverse like this one.. I don't know how well it works.

:P and here I am analysing this thing like it's a film project.. I really gotta learn to shut up more.

Thank you all so much for the constructive advice. The idea/format is that I want to touch on literally the good stuff, some bad...and then one thing that is really really really bad. Kind of a play on "The Good The Bad and The Ugly". Will work on shortening the first 2 parts...and really work on the meat per say.

Thank you all so much for the constructive advice. The idea/format is that I want to touch on literally the good stuff, some bad...and then one thing that is really really really bad. Kind of a play on "The Good The Bad and The Ugly". Will work on shortening the first 2 parts...and really work on the meat per say.

I'm enjoying them, and I normaly can't sit 2 seconds through a video review. I like the flow you have going, and rehashing older figures, well yeah, alot of us do have them, then again there are alot of people that don't so what can it hurt? There are countless threads that pop up in forums with people asking advice on whats a good figure to get, so recap. Plus, if you don't talk about them, then whats the point of collecting them? Just because a figures a couple years old doesn't mean shelf it and forget it. With that line of thought, every library, museum, archilogic site should be shut down tomorrow.

Keep Going Screamer, I'm liking these! Any chance you can touch on Energon Sludgeslinger?

Archived