Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers: The Movie

Recommended Posts

TF: TM still rocks, I try and watch it at least monthly still, and can recite almost all the dialog by heart..... And every time I drive back home to IL to see my family, I pass the Petro station, and every time I see it, I have to go "Tell Grimlock 'bout Petro Rabbits again..." :tfevil

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading this thread i thought "Wow i don't actually own a copy of TFTM" :tard

so i went and bought a DVD, but it was the U version so the infamous Spike swearing was cut, but hey the rest of the movie is still the same and it only cost £5.99 :tfgrin

who won the matches tonight?

 

uhhh..

 

Cena

Chavo

Taker

Bill

Benoit

Booker/RVD

 

I can't think of the rest

and which persona of the undertake cameback?

 

the real one or that american badass one?

both actually.....

 

and i bought the movie on dvd (swearing included), one of the best movies IMO to come from the 80s

who won the matches tonight?

 

uhhh..

 

Cena

Chavo

Taker

Bill

Benoit

Booker/RVD

 

I can't think of the rest

and which persona of the undertake cameback?

 

the real one or that american badass one?

both actually.....

 

and i bought the movie on dvd (swearing included), one of the best movies IMO to come from the 80s

he cameback as a combined form of both undertaker personas ouch

personally love the movie, loved Rodimus, infact the movie was one of the first things of transformers i watched, and it got me hooked. Think it is absolutely superb as a movie, and the animation for the time was extremely good.

 

Yep. there were holes, i wanted to see Jazz do more, but hey, the new comic seems to be combning both worlds well!

 

I really liked the new characters though, hot rod, cup and Springer were fantastic!

 

And i knw peeps had problems with the dancing, but for me it was nice to see that thsese were beings that were not just war machines!

 

made them more real....and was comical!

I loved the movie completely. I have watched it SO MANY times I could quote it. My fav character was introduced and became leader of the Autobots. I can relate to Rodimus Prime a LOT more than I could ever Optimus Prime. Don't get me wrong, you can always look up to Optimus, but the whole leader with troubles and the way he handles them reminds me so much of myself. When leadership is thrust apon me, I wonder sometimes wonder why, and how come its not going the way it should. The animation was much better than the animated series, and Unicron is just classic.

That is like, so totaly my all time favorite movie! I loved it when Optimus bit the dust, When Megatron met Unicron, and also I liked the Sharkticons! (Hence the name, Sharkticonqueen,) My favorite thing aout the movie was UNICRON!!! I think I'm in love with him or something! There is one thing I don't like about the movie, one word, QUINTISSONS. I don't like them! One of them was just a bunch of floating heads and the other was all green and slimeyand had tenticals and just... Icky charecters. I thought the Seen where hotrod and Kup were thrown into the Sharkticon pool ws pretty cool, (Altho You can't help but question the color of that water...)

Am I the only one who enjoyed the scene where the Autobots were trying to outrun the Junkions to Weird Al's "Dare to be Stupid," that scene was great.

I remember that!!! That was killer! :clap

 

I only saw the movie a little while ago with my roommate, and I was rolling on the floor laughing when that song kicked in...while in retrospect it was VERY fitting, that was the LAST song I expected to hear. :tflaugh

 

And come on...Eric Idle?! Awesome. :thumb

Optimus wanted Magnus to lead. the matrix fell from his hands as he was handing it over. Magnus and Hotrod reach for it. Hotrod catches it and the power of the matrix surges through him. i think if Magnus had caught it. he would've received the power of the matrix.

It was my understanding that the Matrix -choose- its true successor and it could not be opened/used by a)someone who was not an Autobot, and b)the incorrect possessor. IMO if Magnus had reached it first, obviously we would have missed the entire shots of Hot Rod glowing, but, more importantly we would not have known someone else other than Magnus might be "...[the] Autobot [that would] rise from our ranks and use the power of the Matrix to light our darkest hour." Optimus's last words IMO indicated he knew someone else other than Magnus would be able to open the Matrix. I have nothing against Magnus, but I think there was no way the Matrix would've choosen him as the next leader and possessor. Just my two cents.

:tdown

 

I saw the movie as a kid, but I didn't care for it too much. I didn't like the changes and the introduction of a pink female robot. And the toys that came along with the movie (Galvatron, Ultra Magnus, etc) were of poor quality.

 

I watched the movie again recently with my 4 year-old son, and he loves it. I still felt that seasons 1 & 2 of the cartoon were better than the movie itself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.