Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers: The Movie

Recommended Posts

Okay, okay...I just want to knw why so many people are pickin on the music.......HELLO!! 80's movie = 80's music soundtrack! Which I happen to think is great, especially the scene where Op shows up in Autobot City, Kup & HotRod fight the squid on Quintessa and the Junkion attack sequence......'Dare to be stupid' is the ultimate theme for the Junkions!!:thumb Anyway, that music really can't be judged by today's standards....unfortunately, it's dated.... you have to be in that frame of mind to appreciate it fully....

I actually enjoyed the Soundtrack myself. And despite it's flaws here and there, TFTM is by far the best animated movie I've ever seen. Flat out.

 

When I finally bought it a few years back (I had it when I was 4, but my dad accidentally taped over it and I spent 12 yeasr searching for another copy), I watched like 10 times in a row that weekend.

 

"Magnus32 gives Transformers: The Movie two thumbs up." :thumb :thumb

 

Insert joke here__________________________

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still like it, i watched it last night and found it great still

 

prime dies, that was a shocker to many of us, we thought of prime as invincible, and same with megatron

 

galvatron was just insane power wise, he blasted starscream to death in 1 shot, no other TF had done something like that

 

and plus unicron, the introduction of a new form of evil in tfandom

  • Author

In the movie Megatron never died he just got an overhaul and looked a little better. But Prime died and thats what made me mad as hell. But at least they brought him back in the cartoon series. I heard they had to due to the letters of complaints they were getting.

 

 

 

 

:tflaugh

why are you guys mad that Prime died :tfhuh , he did come back you know

Transformers The Movie is a work of pure genius, especially since it's essentially Star Wars Lite but with giant robots and still manages to seem original.

 

I loved the coming of Rodimus Prime. I'm sorry, I know a lot of people despise Rodimus and all he represents, but he rocks. Optimus Prime rocks just as hard, but Rodimus seems a worthy successor, and of course, we knew from the end that there was no way he was dead. Something always confused me about Galvatron. He seemed to end up fighting Megatron or fighting alongside Megatron after the movie, and I always figured he was actually a new character or something, especially given his return in G2.

 

All in all, it rocks, especially the appearance of Unicron.

:wave :wave How can you not love TFTM? I thought it was the bomb! The music, the characters, the plotting, it was totally extragavanza.

why are you guys mad that Prime died :tfhuh , he did come back you know

i'm not mad. a movie like that needed tragedy sombody MAJOR had to croak, might as well have been prime.

As far as I'm concerned, this movie is a classic. Up there with Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and non sci-fi/fantasy films. The character development in it was a thousand times better than most action movies that are around now-you know, the ones with what some consider "real" actors?

preach it :clap !!!

Big Grim Posted on Mar 2 2004, 01:20 AM

preach it  !!!

 

 

Thanks, Big Grim. I always appreciate the support. :tfgrin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.