Universe 2.0 Unicron Revealed

MISP Steve

I'll be glad to get another one since my 1st one was stolen by my baby-momma's momma (ex gf mother. YES she stole ALL my Tfs & toys and charged me to get them back. YES charged me to get them back, since the LAW was of no help (nothing they could do they said) She ended up cheating me & i ended up loosing my MIB Supreme SS and MIB Unicron + ALL my MISB Cybertron Leaders.

*Luckily i had another set of Cyb L.'s but no other Supreme's*

**Also lost my Cowboy Beebop Spike figure(s)**

Wow! How did she get possession of your toys?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! I always wanted this toy, but could never get my parents to get it for me during Armada or Energon and I don't feel like paying $70+ for it now. So this is welcome news.

*Hopes it DOES clog shelves like past planet-fromers so I can easily find one*

As for the paint scheme, the Armada one could just be a place holder and a more G1 accurate coloured one could still be in the works.

Even if it is just a simple repackaging of the Armada version though, I'll still get it.

I'm finally going to get Unicron! :9000

meh, got em both....as said before, give it more of a gee wun paint job (solid chest, not clear among other things) and perhaps a boat load of minicons the I would get it...but since not, no need...

Hey, I like him. The whining and complaining makes me laugh, and it makes me think back fondly on how I would've killed to have the Unicron figure you guys are batching about way back in 1986.

You nerds with the world of commerce at your fingertips. Pffft.

Why should I care about Hasbro's attempt to cash in on some nostalgia while making a Unicron toy that's for a completely different Transformers continuity? It's not G1 Unicron, it's Armada Unicron and it will never be anything but Armada Unicron.

Well we all know what the the future Unicron will look like in the live action movie!!! :tflaugh

I already have like 2 Universe 2.0 Unicrons..... I just don't have the box to prove it

Hey, I like him. The whining and complaining makes me laugh, and it makes me think back fondly on how I would've killed to have the Unicron figure you guys are batching about way back in 1986.

Why should I care about Hasbro's attempt to cash in on some nostalgia while making a Unicron toy that's for a completely different Transformers continuity? It's not G1 Unicron, it's Armada Unicron and it will never be anything but Armada Unicron.

I only use mine to depict the G1 character, and it's plenty close enough for me (in fact, it's the only Armada figure I have). I also roundly reject all of that multi-dimensional Unicron bullcrap in my personal canon.

And I completely disregard Primus. Unicron was built by Primacron, damnit! And Quints or the Allspark is the only thing that ever made Transformers.

And RIB/FIR!

And Cybertron was never an organic planet.

And...wait, what were we talking about again?

I only use mine to depict the G1 character, and it's plenty close enough for me (in fact, it's the only Armada figure I have). I also roundly reject all of that multi-dimensional Unicron bullcrap in my personal canon.

And I completely disregard Primus. Unicron was built by Primacron, damnit! And Quints or the Allspark is the only thing that ever made Transformers.

And RIB/FIR!

Actually, RIP/FIB (Rumble is Purple, Frenzy is Black)

As far as Unicron is concerned - If they decided to update the paint a bit for a G1 Movie feel, I'd dig it. Also, my Armadacron has one of the wing pegs broken, so if this guy ends up on clearance I'll buy a replacement anyhow.

And RIB/FIR!

Like Hobbes said, he's more than close enough for my tastes, especially considering the fair to middling figures in accuracy from the G1 movie, like the mustache-less Wreck-Gar and gray Galvatron. And don't forget my Ultra Magnus' all-blue "City Commander" face, when other schoolmates of mine had silver paint on theirs...

Archived