Universe 2.0 Unicron Revealed

MISP Steve

and it makes me think back fondly on how I would've killed to have the Unicron figure you guys are batching about way back in 1986.

Please, we would've killed for this Unicron back in '86.

My dark secret: I beat a hobo to death with a pillowcase of Diet Cokes to get my hands on that Unicron once. Well worth it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and it makes me think back fondly on how I would've killed to have the Unicron figure you guys are batching about way back in 1986.

Please, we would've killed for this Unicron back in '86.

My dark secret: I beat a hobo to death with a pillowcase of Diet Cokes to get my hands on that Unicron once. Well worth it.

:schin So that's what happened to the smelly man who used to sit in front of the Drug Emporium. I always wondered about that.

I laugh at all the people wanting it to be different, because if it WAS, they'd either say "Crap, now MY Unicron looks like garbage" or "Not a big enough deal for me to buy it again".

Not me. I want a more G1 looking Unicron badly.

while we're wishing I'd like to be rich and good looking.

you know I read the topic and thought OMFG not that ghey deluxe at least paint it green and call it Bludgeon. but this is OK I wont by it since I have one but the post movie fans might like this

I think I would get one, Just to kitbash it. Next up for release, the Omega Supreme in G1 colors!

:brickwall If only this news had come like 3 days ago. I just got an Armada one off of Ebay. GLADLY he was only $40 (that includes shipping). Still if this one is any different than the Armada one...we'll just see.

Archived