Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The MISB dilemma of battery-included toys

Recommended Posts

  • Author

AFA has not replied yet. I'm betting they never thought about this and are scrambling to come up with a decent answer. I expect it will be "Send it to us MISB to be graded and we will remove the batteries for you". That's the answer that makes the most money for them ;)

I left the batteries in my RiD Prime for a long time without really using them, once... It wasn't pretty in there... Thankfully though, after removing the batteries and cleaning the battery compartment up, it still worked! But for now, him and RiD Ultra Magnus are mute. And the problem could happen with the Movie Leaders as well (Optimus Prime, Megatron, Brawl).

First thing I allways do: remove the batteries ...

 

... I hate electronics in TFs !!!

First thing I allways do: remove the batteries ...

 

... I hate electronics in TFs !!!

 

Agreed. But I say that if you're trying to sell the toys 20 years from now, you can't be held liable for what you can't know. I'd put a disclaimer on them stating that they have batteries in them, but that's it. If you're not trying to sell them, just play with them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.