Classics Thundercracker May Get a Second Run After All

slugpitcher

I.S.T.

G1 box art=LAME LAME LAMER THAN HE-MAN AND GHEYER TOO

HEY HEY HEY, now, no need to bring Mattels #1 $$$ maker (AND AWESOME TOY LINE OF ITS TIME) into this.

Someone hasn't seen the receipts from "Barbie" sales. He-Man might be Mattel's #1 boy toy, but no way is it their best selling line.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am more looking for a full set of masterpiece seekers myself. Just need Thundercracker & im all set. I really dont think it will be easy OR cheap to get this Henkei! version like SOME ppl are thinking it is gonna be. It is an exclusive after all. Look at the movie Bumblebee GOLD version. Exclusive was close to $75 bucks or MORE!! Not to mention all the other japan exclusives that are SKY HIGH prices as well.

Just my thought anyway. If i see Thundercrckr in the Philippines, i would pick him up for sure. But im waiting for a NEW seeker mold for Universe. (hopeing, although i like the classics seeker mold, there are alot of flaws IMO. Namely, size, articulation, & MOSTLY the fact you cant position the arms really without messing with the wings. The wings should be able to LOCK in place with the tech they use nowadays)

Hobbes ti mus Prime:

Someone hasn't seen the receipts from "Barbie" sales. He-Man might be Mattel's #1 boy toy, but no way is it their best selling line.

I stand corrected. Your absolutely right.

For those interested, here's a copy of the most recent Black Gears mailing list, and from my experiences, he has generally been very reasonably priced on just about everything I've seen him offer. Though they won't be Botcon expensive, don't think they're going to be regular retail cheap either.

Black Gears Mailing List #14 (5/21/08)

This is a special bulletin with important news about the pre-order for Henkei

Thundercracker and Skywarp!

I want to get this out right away to make sure that my list members know about

the deal I'm offering on

the figure, so as not to pay an inflated price for the very anticipated items!

***Henkei Thundercracker, Skywarp Pre-order Deal***

In response to a massive flood of requests and inquiries, I will be offering the

set of both Henkei Thundercracker

and Skywarp at $120 for the pair! (That's a big discount from the $150 that

major online retailers are charging! Both of these

are online store exclusives that can only be ordered from within Japan, and have

a high risk of selling out quickly, so

make sure to send in your request for the figures if you want them! Shipping

will be $20 EMS worldwide, $10 more for each

additional set ordered (I am not imposing any fixed set limit per person.) Thus,

one set would be $140 total shipped express

worldwide. I am structuring my orders in a way that I should be able to ship

them very promptly. Payment is expected to be made

by the first week of next month, and the toy itself will be released in

September. Those who want the set, please let me know

right away with a confirmation mail to hydradw@yahoo.com

***Event Exclusive Crystal Convoy***

I will be obtaining a number of the Tokyo Toy Fair exclusive Henkei Crystal

Convoy figures at the event next month, and offering them

to members of my mailing list. Because the number of toys I will be able to get

and the price have not yet been determined, please just

send me an e-mail letting me know of your interest in the figure. In the event

that I can not get enough Crystal Convoys to satisfy demand,

they will be distributed.

Please send all purchase requests and questions to hydradw@yahoo.com.

lol, $120, such a deal

may as well buy the BotCon set

Don't forget the $20 shipping!

I don't want one that bad.

*makes due with US retail Seekers and prepares for onslaught of fanboy tears*

Well $120 for both though right?

That's only $60 each.

I think it makes perfect sense. Added opportunity to get the figures. Still keeping a limited market (ie not at mass retail). And protecting Botcon (ie- these figures are meant for Japanese Fans not American fans)

I think its a nice compromise really.

I mean if you want these figures enough ....

Archived