New Wal-Mart Movie Deluxe Exclusives

Peter_Van

Wow...a Gobots character redone as a Transformer?! Neat! I remember her...wasn't she more black though? I wonder if we'll see more like Cy-kill, Coptor, or Leader-1 done up as Autobots or Decepticons. I suppose my geekish mind will spend the evening pondering what molds would make decent repaints for these (tee hee hee). Crankcase and Breakaway are also nice despite the fact I can't really recall their classic versions.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a Police car. Anyway...

All 3 look cool IMO, especially Crasher! I still want the last 4 (Big Daddy, etc) so if anyone can get hold of them just shoot me a PM!

Interesting choice of names and molds. A pity they couldn't use Getaway and Crasher. Those would be extra special.

That Mirage repaint actually looks pretty slick. May get that one.

Red Alert looks pretty good in those colors but probably a big pass. Have two of that mold already.

Hotshot in any new color is a big meh.

These being movie toys is weird as hell. My brain keeps telling me they are universe figs. That's the only thing that makes any sense.

I still need the repaint of Cyb. Crosswise and the JCB constructicon style fig. If anyone has them for trade I'm interested (can't remember their names)

heh, I find it funny that people get fanwood over TFs being painted like Go-Bots... *and yet the Go-Bots themselves get routinely picked on worse than Wheelie* .. meh, just observations.

Not like I'm much different. If I see Fracture, oh yes.. it shall be mine. Not so sure on the others though. Breakaway humors me.. because I can see him in a Las Vegas style magician show on Cybertron.. dunking himself in tanks, tied to the gills and such.. card tricks etc etc... yeah I have a weird sense of humor.

Archived