Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Recommended Posts

mandingo can l just say thanks for such wonderful background, l was taking pictures like this

[http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/content.php?/transformers-image/transformers-toys/animated/earthmode-optimus-prime/animated-prime-0035.jpg/image.html[/img].

But since l found your background it has done this to my gallery's you can check out my gallery's at www.transformertoys.co.uk

 

again thanks for the great backgrounds

 

cheers bazz

 

your link is broken. Here's my latest pic.

 

gallery_4946_560_53951.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Views 185.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    **UPDATED 04-06-2009** FOLKS... ALL I ASK IN GIVING THESE FOR FREE, IS THAT COMPANIES DO NOT PROFIT FROM THEM. Please do not use them for monetary gain in displays or promo shots used to sell any ite

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    So I had some down time, and decided to dust off this ol' thing...   Here's about 8 hours of detailing work... Still a LOT of work left to do, but just getting the front fascia detailed today knocke

Posted Images

Just to say that I used your backgrounds on my stopmotion video. Thanks for designing them, they really added to the production values.

 

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Thanks for the comments guys, and thanks for posting pics as well!

 

Apparently my "subscription" to this thread isn't working anymore, so I didn't realize there were new posts. Haha. I just figured it got buried in the threads.

 

An update on the Nemesis... Well, actually there's been a big pause to it, unfortunately.

The Christmas season got busy at work, and I was trying to stay as busy as possible due to layoffs occasionally happening.

 

Well, unfortunately my agency lost the account I was working most of my time on, and they just laid off 21 people, and I was one of them.

 

Sooooo I'm spending my days job-hunting, but fortunately for now I have severance pay running through mid-April, and I've had 3 interviews in the 2 weeks since I've been laid off, so I'm just playing the game right now trying to find a NEW job. Trying to be positive, this economy blows.

 

I'll get back around to it, I do plan to finish it sooner or later.

 

Also, this next week I'm trying to at least get a Teletraan-I built for Valkfan. We need to do some trades, and he lives about an hour away. :)

I'm trying to take some pics too. It's shameful I haven't even built my own, but I haven't had the time or the space to put it when it's built!

 

-MR

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey guys, updated pics. :)

 

I finally built her, and she's big. Now all I need is Casey Kasem's voice and we're good to go:

 

teletraan_real1.jpg

 

teletraan_real2.jpg

 

teletraan_real3.jpg

 

teletraan_real4.jpg

Oh, that's snazzy work, MR.

Wow it's huge! I thought the lower part was supposed to be around waist high. Mine seems very small now. Any way how is the Nemesis computer coming?

  • Author
Wow it's huge! I thought the lower part was supposed to be around waist high. Mine seems very small now. Any way how is the Nemesis computer coming?

 

It is around waist high, to MP Prime. :)

 

Nemesis had to take a back seat unfortunately, while I'm job-hunting. The only reason I built the Teletraan was that I needed to use the office printers before my "last day" allowed in the office to use things. I had a grace period after layoffs to use my desk and office equipment, but that time has passed now, unfotunately.

Wow it's huge! I thought the lower part was supposed to be around waist high. Mine seems very small now. Any way how is the Nemesis computer coming?

 

It is around waist high, to MP Prime. :)

 

Nemesis had to take a back seat unfortunately, while I'm job-hunting. The only reason I built the Teletraan was that I needed to use the office printers before my "last day" allowed in the office to use things. I had a grace period after layoffs to use my desk and office equipment, but that time has passed now, unfotunately.

 

Nice way to use that grace period man. I thought maybe you had gotten a new job in the same field and that was why you were able to make this. Sorry to hear that isn't the case. Good luck on the job hunt.

It is around waist high, to MP Prime. :)

 

Nemesis had to take a back seat unfortunately, while I'm job-hunting. The only reason I built the Teletraan was that I needed to use the office printers before my "last day" allowed in the office to use things. I had a grace period after layoffs to use my desk and office equipment, but that time has passed now, unfotunately.

 

 

Hey MR, I showed my friend these pictures and he's offered to bring his company work truck to pick it up. I guess we're good to go. ;-)

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.