Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BotCon 2008 - New Transformers Universe Revealed

Recommended Posts

Is it just me or does the ironhide look like an unused movie mold?

 

his alt mode reminds me of stockade.

 

Yep. And people complained about Stockade looking panel-rific.

 

I have Stockade, and the panels don't look anywhere near as bad IRL as they did in the photoshopped Hasbro product images, where the panels were wayyyyyyy too accentuated.

 

From what I've seen of Ironhide, I'd say the same is true for him as well.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really. We forget this is Hasbro..the people who had quite panel-pained official images for Universe Depth Charge and Alternators Tracks.

I dunno. I really like all of them so far. I had a terrible thought in my head "uh-oh, there goes $40"

Is it just me or does the ironhide look like an unused movie mold?

 

his alt mode reminds me of stockade.

 

Yep. And people complained about Stockade looking panel-rific.

 

I have Stockade, and the panels don't look anywhere near as bad IRL as they did in the photoshopped Hasbro product images, where the panels were wayyyyyyy too accentuated.

 

From what I've seen of Ironhide, I'd say the same is true for him as well.

I don't know... The bot mode is ok, but those are some major, major cuts and exposed hinges. It almost looks like a left-over Armada mold.

Is Ironhide completely unarmed? That's kinda unacceptable to me.

now, i thought they said they were going to give us a new mold for sideswipe. now im efinantly not buying the brothers, i dont want two of the same crappy mould. if they would have made sideswipe a different, better mold, then i might have picked up streaker just to go with him, but they are both a pass for me.

 

Good, better chance of my finding them

I've been waiting on a Classics Ironhide for a VERY long time, and I'm very much liking this toy. Yeah, he looks pretty panelled in vehicle mode, but I wonder if that all fits together better in real life. Either way, I'm not so fussed about it--I'm just glad he's finally getting a proper robot form.

 

Blue/Silvertreak looks good, though we knew he was coming. I'm disappointed that it seems like Sideswipe is getting the same head as Sunstreaker. If it's the right size, I might just swap one of the original G1 heads out of a trashed body and do some customizing. Unless they're planning to do a different head last minute. We'll have to see.

 

 

EDIT: Just saw a showcase image of Sideswipe with his own head. Nevermind--that one works for me. :)

If Ironhide has any of those parts, I'd be ecstatic.

 

But I do feel like Hasbro would be displaying them if he did have them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.