Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BotCon 2008 - New Transformers Universe Revealed

Recommended Posts

Love those Beast wars robot heroes.

As for the rest My wallet hurts already.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap, Hasbro is serious about the Robot Heroes, aren't they :eek

 

I was sure that they would only ever MAYBE get to another Insecticon sometime... and Transmetals Megatron with the golden disk!! YESSSS

Sideswipe and Silverstreak both look better than Sunstreaker and Prowl, respectively. These will be the versions of those molds that I get.

 

Silverbolt looks like he'll basically be carrying his jet mode around with him on his back. I'd like to see more pictures of him from other angles, but right now I'm thinking pass.

 

Ironhide makes me want to push buttons that make things explode. Definitely getting him.

 

I also lack a G1 Optimus Prime so I'll probably be getting this reissue if I can afford it when it comes. The Silverbolt/Megatron Robot Heroes also look cool.

 

As for Animated, Sentinel Prime and Ultra Magnus are both must-buys. I think I might get the Bumblebee redeco, too, since I'm planning on skipping his regular deluxe version in favour of his Activator. This version doesn't seem to be as plain-looking as his original deco.

 

I might get Swoop to round out a Dinobot set, but I don't like the way his transformation seems to consist of folding out the winds and folding down the head. That's always a problem with four-limbed Beast-formers, though.

Silverstreak is awesome, and MUST be repainted/retooled into Prowl and Bluestreak. Ironhide's pretty damn cool too. Interesting to see he's essentially the same SUV as movie Stockade, but has a totally different transform.

Prowl is already been seen... Silverstreak is a retool/piant of him.

  • Author
Silverstreak is awesome, and MUST be repainted/retooled into Prowl and Bluestreak. Ironhide's pretty damn cool too. Interesting to see he's essentially the same SUV as movie Stockade, but has a totally different transform.

Prowl is already been seen... Silverstreak is a retool/piant of him.

And I've never wanted the original mold and the repaints so much in my life. I'm thinking I may have to trim some Animated toys from my wishlist* to keep up with Classics 2.0, as there's not a single new Deluxe mold I don't want so far.

 

 

 

 

 

*which may be easier than I think, Sentinel Prime is a tad disappointing.

Silverbolt looks good. It looks like his tranformation is pretty much identical to his G1 counterpart, which means it's pretty simple for a Classics Voyager. I will get him nonetheless, because his jet mode is pretty sweet.

 

Ironhide looks pretty good. And the Prowl repaint was to be expected.

Silverstreak is awesome, and MUST be repainted/retooled into Prowl and Bluestreak. Ironhide's pretty damn cool too. Interesting to see he's essentially the same SUV as movie Stockade, but has a totally different transform.

Prowl is already been seen... Silverstreak is a retool/piant of him.

 

Shows how much attention I pay to this stuff. :lol

 

I vaguely remembered seeing a proto of one of the Datsun guys last year, couldn't remember which one it was. Good to see they're already a step ahead of me though. :nuts

Swoop looks like he has a much more complex transformation than I thought. The legs and wings in bird mode are a bit off scale, but he's still very good looking. I'll certainly get him.

 

Sentinal Prime is another one of those Animated toys where you go all 'where the hell do they leave the shell and how do you hide such a wide chest'. I am constantly in awe on how well these transformations work out.

 

 

 

 

Ultra Magnus is just plain :awsum

I just want to know if Sentinel Prime's hands are articulated enough to carry cutlery.

Drools.....

 

:awsum :win

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.