Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BotCon 2008 - Universe Classics 2.0 Toy Display

Recommended Posts

Hopefully they'll just release a new Seeker mould & do all 6 now that they know TF's are a sound investment for them. Don't forget that the Classic line came long before the Movie made Transformers so big.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do like him... you guys can always pretend that he's Generic Green Seeker from MTMTE or something

He'll be my collection's resident Rainmaker.

i'll just buy the tak versions for $25 instead. i just wonder what constitutes "different"? if they give them say black legs instead, is that enough to release them?

Hopefully they'll just release a new Seeker mould & do all 6 now that they know TF's are a sound investment for them. Don't forget that the Classic line came long before the Movie made Transformers so big.

I would love this. Voyagers all the way. It still bugs me a little how tiny they are. Starscream and Bumblebee shouldn't be the same size in any TF Universe.

Starscream repaint is absolutely disgusting. BOTCON sold the rest of the seeker line as Hasbro said they were "done" with the mold and were not releasing any more. And then they release this festering, marblized turd. There simply is no excuse.

Jeebus...you make it sound like Hasbro shoved a cricket bat up your ass.

Something has to fill the void left when the broomstick was pulled out. :jslaugh

 

I kid, I KID!!! :tflaugh

 

On a serious note, I would buy the seekers in just about any color they put out. Yes, I'm THAT much of a seeker whore! :07redface

I would love this. Voyagers all the way. It still bugs me a little how tiny they are. Starscream and Bumblebee shouldn't be the same size in any TF Universe.

Scale issues have always bugged me, even as a kid.

 

They should have a rough scale IMO. Make the Voyagers into jets, Deluxes into cars, Scouts into bikes, etc.

 

 

 

On a serious note, I would buy the seekers in just about any color they put out. Yes, I'm THAT much of a seeker whore! :07redface

Me too. :redface

On a serious note, I would buy the seekers in just about any color they put out. Yes, I'm THAT much of a seeker whore! :07redface

Me too. :redface

 

i'm a whore too.... i'm just saying they're either stupid to think thundercracker wouldn't do well or they're going the wwe vince mcmahon route and getting the fans pissed off before they finally get what they want...

Acid storm. :07laugh

 

Looks like I'll be saving a lot by avoiding the uninspiring repaints this year.

 

The new molds are all win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.