Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BotCon 2008 - Universe Classics 2.0 Toy Display

Recommended Posts

Blades looks bland imo, needs something in his bobot mode, maybe a different colour for his head and hands.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acid Storm is win

 

Dropshot is win (although up until now he's always been an Autobot)

 

Blades is alright

 

Heavyload is pass... that mold was quirky

 

Galvatron is :drool

Maybe I'm the only one who feels that Galvatron is a SWTF-looking POS... but I give them points for the head sculpt.

 

Dropshot? nice name

WTF! Acid Storm? Is he another brother of Starscream? FEAR THE WRATH OF THE COMBINED MIGHT OF SUNSTORM & ACID STORM! Wish they had used Thrust mold instead (with a paint brush as a accessory :07evil )

 

Love Galvy! I'll buy him.

I read that the jet is named Acid Storm.

 

I read his name was "You didn't say which Thundercracker, fanboy. Now quit bitching and grow up. It's a toy for crying out loud."

Fix'D

 

For further reference I don't actually give a poot about Classics or Botcon stuff. I'm a RM Seeker fanboi

I read that the jet is named Acid Storm.

 

I read his name was "You didn't say which Thundercracker, fanboy. Now quit bitching and grow up. It's a toy for crying out loud."

Fix'D

 

wow well I supose thats one way to give us a TC who isnt like the botcon guy

 

still looks like ass

For further reference I don't actually give a poot about Classics or Botcon stuff. I'm a RM Seeker fanboi

:word

I love my Robot Masters, all of them. Is Prime the definitive perfect Prime, no, Starscream, nope, not him either. But I really liked the way they came out. And yeah, Robot Master Starscream and Tundercracker/Skywarp 2pk are freakin' sweet! I passed the entire Classics line up, but there are still a few Robot Masters that I would love to go back and pick up when I can find them and have the money.

 

There have only been a couple of Botcon figures that I've ever given a flying f&%k about. There was the X-9 Ravage Tigatron repaint, which I did manage to acquire a few years back. Then there's the Alpha Trion, first I really liked the Vector Prime mold (even as basic of a toy as it is), secondly the first time I saw that mold (VP) I immediately thought "Wow that would have been great if they would have painted it different and called it Alpha Trion instead of creating this new ancient character," and then finally IT'S ALPHA TRION, I'm an old school G1 type of guy, so just by name this guy is a must own.

Galvatron is amazing. He is by far the most anticipated Universe figure for me.

Where's Silverbolt? I'm ready for a bot pic instead of just that alt mode pic we've got from the AU toyfair. And yup, Galvy is a must own. Acid Storm="Hey guys if we use those leftover paints we have we can make a camo paint job." "Good thinkin', Bob. Now we can give those fan board guys the repaint of that mold they wanted." <-Actual conversation that actually took place in the actual halls of Hasbro....for reals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.