Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BotCon 2008 - Universe Classics 2.0 Toy Display

Recommended Posts

There's something off about Galvatron, but I can't quite place it... I think someone may have mentioned this before, but he almost looks like he began life as a Titanium mold. It's like a different aesthetic than the rest.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's something off about Galvatron, but I can't quite place it... I think someone may have mentioned this before, but he almost looks like he began life as a Titanium mold. It's like a different aesthetic than the rest.

 

Wouldn't be surprised if they took sketches of Titanium ideas and are now applying them to Universe. No complaints there... so long as they continue the WW ideas along with it.

I suspect that Acid Storm, is basically Hasbro's attempt at making everyone happy with the TC situation.

 

i don't think it will do anything but stirup another fight... just when i was gonna let it go....

 

get ready cause monday everyone's gonna batch

 

:lol That's the rub, ain't it? That old saying.. "if you try to please everybody, you wind up pleasing nobody" comes to mind.

 

didn't they say something like there "wasn't enough demand to justify another seeker mold" and then they show this booger lookin' P.O.S. :argh :die :tdown :tfmad

I suspect that Acid Storm, is basically Hasbro's attempt at making everyone happy with the TC situation.

 

i don't think it will do anything but stirup another fight... just when i was gonna let it go....

 

get ready cause monday everyone's gonna batch

 

:lol That's the rub, ain't it? That old saying.. "if you try to please everybody, you wind up pleasing nobody" comes to mind.

 

didn't they say something like there "wasn't enough demand to justify another seeker mold" and then they show this booger lookin' P.O.S. :argh :die :tdown :tfmad

No, they said they didn't want to saturate the market with six versions of the same mold. Considering the limited run they had planned for Classics, that makes sense; only do half of the Seekers to free up roster spots for different characters/molds. Remember, at the time they thought Classics would be two or three waves, then done forever.

 

Now that they have planes to continue the line, the problem of taking roster spots away with repaints isn't as big of a deal.

 

That said, I'm still pissed I didn't get my Classics Thundercracker. Well that's what commissions are for, right?

Indeed. I think Hasbro is a lot more invested in Transformers for adult children now, if no one's noticed.

 

Honestly, I surprised reactions to BotCon news haven't been bigger.

Indeed. I think Hasbro is a lot more invested in Transformers for adult children now, if no one's noticed.

 

Honestly, I surprised reactions to BotCon news haven't been bigger.

 

this has been a great botcon.... lots of stuff fans like coming soon... lots of stuff that will appeal to the general market... tt skywarp an sdcc exclusive... somehow i've never had a problem getting them unlike botcon exclusives...

 

acid storm is the only piss stain i see

Acid Storm is all :win

I do like him... you guys can always pretend that he's Generic Green Seeker from MTMTE or something

Acid Storm is win

I do like him... you guys can always pretend that he's Generic Green Seeker from MTMTE or something

 

I'm with ya man...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.