The War Within Shockwave (complete)

**VPrime**

WOOOOOOOOW!!! :eek :eek :eek

I was just wondering when this baby gets finished. :luv

awesomeji1.gifawesomeji1.gifawesomeji1.gifawesomeji1.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get over how cool this is. I love him far better as a tank than as a gun--just because he's far more useful. (Wow, feel like I'm talking about Megs instead :D )

He's just awesome in so many ways. I totally want one!

Boss!

Did you scratch build the hand and head?

The head was scratchbuilt. The hand is from Alt Shockblast.

Very nice. Is it out of Styrene? Would love to see some production shots.

Yes, from styrene. I had a WIP thread here a while ago but I think the pics were taken down. Here are some WIP pics.

TWWShockWIPall1.jpg

What did you use for your joints?

The shoulder and elbow joints are from Alt Shockblast. The hip and knee joints are from a lego knight figure.

Thanks for the kind words and comments guys!

I would love to see this guy and your award winning grimlock in action, any chance you could get videos on youtube of these bad boys?

I'm not sure what I can do with them except hold them up together in a video. :tfgrin But here is a shot of them together.

TWWShockGrim1.jpg

ballz of awesome. (grabs remote,makes Michael Bay's testicles explode)

Sorry to threadjack, but I can't seem to send Decepticon rhinox a message any other way. I sent your parts out yesterday. Sorry it took so long to get them out.

He's been banned, FYI.

:awsum

Ok, When I initially saw this thread it had a 5 star rating, now it’s 3 which means someone gave it a 1 star. 1 star? C’mon whoever gave it a 1 star. Not everyone is going to go ga-ga over it but 1 star? Anyways, this is absolutely amazing. I’d like to see a bit more detailing but that’s minor crit.

In some countries, 1 is best and 5 would be the lowest rating possible.

That looks great--I really am envious of those who can build that kind of stuff from scratch--Your work is excellent, and rather inspiring.

Archived