The War Within Shockwave (complete)

**VPrime**

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply amazing. I love that design, and you have truly done it justice. How do you get such perfect corners on your styrene?

He's been banned, FYI.

Really?! How does one know when a member is banned?

:awsum

ballz of awesome. (grabs remote,makes Michael Bay's testicles explode)

Sorry to threadjack, but I can't seem to send Decepticon rhinox a message any other way. I sent your parts out yesterday. Sorry it took so long to get them out.

He's been banned, FYI.

:awsum

it's SOOOOO wrong you put the :awsum after the fact he was banned.

I never had a problem with the guy. but I did notice he seldom had anything positive to add.

anyway. WW Shockwave makes my pants tight, and toes curl. mmmm

Y'know, I hate repeating wnat everyone was sating but..... :awsum :awsum :ohyeah :ohyeah !!

Simply amazing. I love that design, and you have truly done it justice. How do you get such perfect corners on your styrene?

I mainly use this cutter (see link below) to cut the styrene. It makes cutting a breeze and allows for straight edges. The only problem is that it can only cut the length of the blade which is 1.5 inches. Technically I can turn the styrene around and cut along on the other side if I need to cut something up to 3 inches long. But beyond that I have to use an exacto knife to score the styrene (using a metal ruler to guide the score so it's straight) then break it off along the score.

http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?M...ct&ID=82439

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Ah, finally. You're almost as bad as me with the delays :P

A long wait, but so very much worth it. It's looking very good and it proves that Shockwave also works extremely well as a tank. Very impressed with how well you've managed to do this :thumb Can't wait to see which figure you'll make next.

Also still very impressed with Grimlock. Weren't you planning on making several more of those for sale? Maybe you should contact HAL/Arceeproto so he can do it. Might be a market for it?

Archived