Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!

Recommended Posts

  • Author

 

Issue #02

 

Okay, this is it. Gotta (reluctantly) admits that Frenzy Is BLUE. :(

 

Anyway, Devastator looks ridiculously large. But oh well, DEVASTATOR!! FINALLY!! :argh :hbang

 

  • Replies 69
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, Devastator looks ridiculously large. But oh well, DEVASTATOR!! FINALLY!! :argh :hbang

 

While I'm glad to see Devastator, it reeks of WTF-ness, just like the Seeker downgrades. How exactly did the Constructicons get their hands on, and perfect, the combiner technology which, as far as we know, is confined to just Monstructor, and it drove him/them mad.

I'm sure it'll all get explained but ATM it doesn't really gel.

 

Oh, and that last scene is why I hate combiners. No way a robot made out of six construction vehicles is that big. I know scale with TFers has always been a secondary (tertiary?) priority, but that was a little over the top (damn you DreamWave).

 

  • Author

I'M SURE PAT LEE IS WORKING SECRETLY WITHIN IDW!! :argh

 

Anyway..

 

 

From what I just read on TF Wiki shortly after I read the comics, I found out that it's understandable the Constructicons capable of gestalt while at the same time, not being insane as the side effect of gestalt that we witnessed on Pretenders/Monstructor. Turns out after Expansion, Decepticons managed to secure and alter Jhiaxus' gestalt technology for their own agenda. But still, ridiculously large Devastator = OMG WTF BBQ :redface :argh :argh :nooo

 

I picked up all hail Megatron last week loved It, G-1 Transformers kick a$$, by the way The Constructicons still Kick major A$$. :hbang

I'M SURE PAT LEE IS WORKING SECRETLY WITHIN IDW!! :argh

 

Anyway..

 

 

From what I just read on TF Wiki shortly after I read the comics, I found out that it's understandable the Constructicons capable of gestalt while at the same time, not being insane as the side effect of gestalt that we witnessed on Pretenders/Monstructor. Turns out after Expansion, Decepticons managed to secure and alter Jhiaxus' gestalt technology for their own agenda. But still, ridiculously large Devastator = OMG WTF BBQ :redface :argh :argh :nooo

thats what i was going to mention, AHM happens after revalations, thats why devastator has the combiner tech.

and it also expanins why prime is all beat to hell, ( from the fight he has with nemisis prime)

 

I just bught my 'LOT' of TF comics yesteray with one of them being the 2nd of ALLHAILMEGATRON. So i will join in on this after i read it. I LOVED the first one it was just :awsum

 

Thanks for the spoiler tags guys. Appreciated :thumb

 

I also got reign of SS 4 and 5, :animated "Arrival" and Story of the All Spark issue 3 (or 4 i cant recall atm)

I'M SURE PAT LEE IS WORKING SECRETLY WITHIN IDW!!

Over Furman's dead... OH MY GOD. PAT KILLED SIMON! THAT BASTARD!

  • 2 weeks later...
I just read issue #1. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The cliffhanger at the end was very well done.

 

What the frag happened to Prime?!?!

 

 

And yeah, I don't like the Seeker downgrade. Sure it's nice to see the MP body style, but at the same time there's no real reason for them to go from F-22s to F-15s. Plus I really liked the F-22 G1 Seeker designs. (Toy Hasbro? Please?)

 

That said, it was cool to see the new bodies they gave some of the Autobots at the end. Prowl, Sunstreaker, and Sideswipe have their Classics/Universe bodies and Cliffjumper gets what is essentially Hot Rod's Kiss Players body without the flame deco.

 

JMO, but I'm guessing Blaster will make an appearance and take on Soundwave.

 

Actually Cliffjumper looks like he transforms like th e Bumblebee from the series but it looks kind of like he might be a Neon.

I've been looking forward to this series since it was first announced. I read the first issue earlier this evening and was just blown away. Guido's work just makes me uber happy! It was so nice seeing G1 designs for the 'cons and seeing Meg's just straight out chewing on the scenery

and giving Starscream the backhanding he heaps on himself right off the bat.

 

 

I was a wondering how much they were going to hold back on the darker and destructive sides of the 'cons but so far, I'm impressed.

Seeing empty shoes and broken cell phones laying in the rubble of the of the initial onslaught was a great indicator of the hellish ride the 'cons are about to reap on earth. Seeing Megatron just flat out blow a building off it's foundation was just plain mean! The part where the pilot cannot eject in time, that's the part that indicates to me that this entire series plans to just lay waste to any and everything in their path.

 

 

I know this is really redundant due to the stories that have came before, but this one is coming across(to me) as a no holds barred, we're here to break your good china, hump your moms and leave skid marks on your front yard(and possibly in your shorts!) kinda story, not this "Damn, Optimus pulled one outta his ass" again story arc. Yes, I know, it will go that way towards the end, but it won't go nearly as easy as usual, and that's fine with me. Bring on the brutality! Let the bad guys be bad guys once in awhile! :epic

 

:mehappy :mehappy :mehappy :mehappy

I've been looking forward to this series since it was first announced. I read the first issue earlier this evening and was just blown away. Guido's work just makes me uber happy! It was so nice seeing G1 designs for the 'cons and seeing Meg's just straight out chewing on the scenery

and giving Starscream the backhanding he heaps on himself right off the bat.

 

 

I was a wondering how much they were going to hold back on the darker and destructive sides of the 'cons but so far, I'm impressed.

Seeing empty shoes and broken cell phones laying in the rubble of the of the initial onslaught was a great indicator of the hellish ride the 'cons are about to reap on earth. Seeing Megatron just flat out blow a building off it's foundation was just plain mean! The part where the pilot cannot eject in time, that's the part that indicates to me that this entire series plans to just lay waste to any and everything in their path.

 

 

I know this is really redundant due to the stories that have came before, but this one is coming across(to me) as a no holds barred, we're here to break your good china, hump your moms and leave skid marks on your front yard(and possibly in your shorts!) kinda story, not this "Damn, Optimus pulled one outta his ass" again story arc. Yes, I know, it will go that way towards the end, but it won't go nearly as easy as usual, and that's fine with me. Bring on the brutality! Let the bad guys be bad guys once in awhile! :epic

 

:mehappy :mehappy :mehappy :mehappy

 

Wait until you read issue 3

where Astrotrain attacks ppl hiding in subway tunnels. "A train we're saved!" :mwahaha

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.