ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!

Darth Caine

Must have missed this a while back.... thank the Gods it popped up again.

First... where do I get a t-shirt with the first image posted in this this thread as well as the alternate cover-art for the other issues that is like the Soviet propaganda art?

Second... I'm definitely heading to the comic book store tomorrow to see if they have this series.

Third... thanks for the spoiler tags... too bad I can't help peaking.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sonufabatch guys. Stop giving me reason to buy into comics.

shot.... I'm low on money :(

thats why i download them, hahaha. DCP releases are the shizzle. WWW.isohunt.com if you want to search for them, just search DCP, or transformers.

Me too I've got every TF comic ever thanks to those guys. I'm just missing 2 of the Beastwars source books, and the Shattered Glass convention comic from this year. Though if there was a comic shop around that I could find I would buy them but alas the closest thing is Barnes, and Noble who only have the Graphic Novels.

Mirage as traitor's been overplayed, IMO.

Is that issue 5? I've only gotten up to issue 4. Oh and I don't know if anyone else noticed this but Prowl isn't the only character inspired by the Universe line. Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Sunstreaker all are based on the Universe line.

Still patiently waiting for the revelation of why Seekers changed back to F-15 alt-modes, Frenzy's reunification with Soundwave, and the fate of the President of the USA, seeing the plane crashed down.

F15 seekers artists choice. Frenzy back with Soundwave. When did they separate? Air force one down hmm you do the math. It's why there is a chain of command in the Leadership of our country. the president dies it goes to the vp, if he dies it goes to the speaker of the house I think then followed by the speaker of the senate. Not sure who it goes to after that but then again I'm sure it's all mute since these aren't your run of the mill terrorists these are beings with more murderously explosive power than 1,000 atomic bombs. The only chance earth has is laying half dead on Cybertron, and his second, and third in command are just not emotionally fit to lead because they see the most powerful, noble of their species laying there half dead. My prediction is that Hotrod will be getting the matrix, and become Rodimus Prime.

Issue 4 seems to be confirming my theory.

I have a question or two about whats going on so far...

Ok, so does it seem to anybody else that A.H.M. is taking place in another transformers universe? In issue 4, Sunstreaker is there all the sudden, couldnt tell if he was still a headmaster or not, sideswipe's arm is gone, and at the end of Revalation 4/spotlight Sideswipe, I didnt think OP was in critical condition, but now he is. Any thoughts?

Ok, so does it seem to anybody else that A.H.M. is taking place in another transformers universe? In issue 4, Sunstreaker is there all the sudden, couldnt tell if he was still a headmaster or not, sideswipe's arm is gone, and at the end of Revalation 4/spotlight Sideswipe, I didnt think OP was in critical condition, but now he is. Any thoughts?

No the Mechanation was mentioned in either issue 1 or 2. So it is the same universe.

No the Mechanation was mentioned in either issue 1 or 2. So it is the same universe.

I hate being impatatient and having to wait months on end to know whats going on, I wanna know now dammit, lol

I hate being impatatient and having to wait months on end to know whats going on, I wanna know now dammit, lol

Earth is screwed, earth's only the Autobots hope are trapped on Cybertron fighting amongst themselves, and Optimus is half dead. I'm half certain Hotrod who showed up in issue 4 will become Rodimus Prime.

Archived