Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you hate?

Recommended Posts

Which character do you dislike the most and why?I have something against Silverbolt's gal and Botannica that leafy creature.There is something I don't like about them.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you didn't like rattrap. Personally I can't stand Dinobot. I mean Cmon man, pick a side!

BONECRUSHER!! HAAAAAATTTEEE!!! HAAAATTTEEEEE!! CRUSHH!!!!!!! DESTROOOOYYYY!!!

BONECRUSHER!! HAAAAAATTTEEE!!! HAAAATTTEEEEE!! CRUSHH!!!!!!! DESTROOOOYYYY!!!

Vote Hate in '08 :D

bc4prez.png

 

Religious Zelot Primal got on my nerves in BM, but I wouldn't say I "hated" him.

Nightscream though, yeah, he's number one on my "TF characters I hate list."

Springer was always a bit pompus. :tflaugh

 

I asked my girlfriend and without being a facist, she asked me "Was there one that ever turned into a vacuum?" I said no. She said "If there was, I would hate that one."

 

Then she asked "Was there a white square looking combiner?" I said no. She said "Was there a white base?" I said that was Metroplex. She said "Yeah, that's the one... I don't like that one." I asked why and she said "because he's dumb and always like "bbggrrggrrr!" and I want another oatmeal cookie and milk and I don't want to get up." :tflaugh

Any of the decepticons from the new movie with the exception of Barricade can kiss my ass too. :tflaugh

Vote Evil... And Often. :D

Megatron2008.png

 

Anyway, get back on the topic..

Most hated would be BW Blackarachnia, BW Rattrap, whole BM Maximals (technoorganic IS disgusting), RID Autobots, G1 Perceptor, Sky Lynx, Cosmos, Galvatron, Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Kup, and Wheelie.

As cliché as it may be - I really hate G1 cartoon Wheelie. Aside from his highly annoying voice and speech mannerism he contributes nothing worthwhile to post movie cartoon continuity considering his highly prominent appearance in Season 3.

 

wheelie-transformers-001_1201322660.jpg

 

I also dislike the G1 Wheelie toy because it is by far the crappiest amongst all the G1 Autobot Mini-Cars. Compare it with any other Autobot Mini-Car toy and you'll easily find that Wheelie has the worst looking vehicle mode and worst looking robot mode. When I first got this toy in 1986 it took me a few months before I even realised that the toy had hands (or attempts at being hands (-_-)).

 

wheel.jpg

Compare this toy with Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Bumblejumper, Gears, Huffer, Brawn, Windcharger, Cosmos, Powerglide, Warpath, Beachcomber, Seaspray, Hubcap, Outback, Swerve, Pipes and Tailgate - IMO Wheelie is the worst amongst his own class.

 

G1 comic Wheelie is okay - his appearance is less prominent and he actually does useful stuff when he did appear! The coolest Wheelie would be the one from the book "Wheelie Wild Boy of Quintessa" who was portrayed as this 'savage' wild survivalist kinda like a cross between Mowgli and Tarzan. ;)

 

120px-Wheelieg1.jpg

BW Scorponok and Terrorsaur ... hated those bastards.. terrorsaur more so.. Scorponok was a rather unless predacon, but Terrorsaur just shrieked all the time and thought he was Starscream more so than Waspinator... heh, obiviously Terrorsaur has a role model or something..

 

-How to be an evil upsurper

 

Step 1 - Shriek .. a lot

Step 2 - Be openly scheming against your comander in cheif

Step 3 - Be a crappy leader and a crappy schemer

 

.. atleast Terrorsaur learned his lesson down the line...

 

glad they died a slow and painful death in a lava pit :tfevil

 

Most of G1 is full of crappy characters.. so I'm not even gonna go there.. *Sky Lynx and Wheelie are a few that come to mind* ..

wheelie is major YUK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.