The Fallen with lots of Flame

tom servo

I'm not seeing an issue with the head here, either. Leader Armada Prime's head on a Leader Brawl body, I don't get how you think it's too big. It's just not as flat as Leader Brawl's.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day-amn.. o__o

That next-to-last pic (3/4 torso pic, looking at the camera) gave me chills! :redface

GREAT job! :clap :clap :clap

Now you've got me thinking about trying to snag some extra deluxe Brawls and making mini-me versions of that... 1 for me, others for to sell. :D

Too bad for me, TRU has nothing but Payload hanging on their pegs, while both WM's have pretty much nothing on the pegs but Robot Heroes, FABs, Cyber-Slammers and Legends... *sigh*

Thanks again to everybody who's enjoying this one. Double thanks to everyone who said how scary he is! I'm continuing to tweak him- adding flames and details. I still need to add the horns to the sides of his head. I have thought about removing the top turret, but I'm always leery about removing weapons.

What's all this about the head? It doesn't fit? It looks like it fits to me. It was a good thing that I found it too- after I ruined the original.

I know that there was another Leader Brawl- Fallen on the boards not too long ago, but I can't find it either.

By the way, I'm not selling this one. I think I'll keep him.

That is f*cking terrifying.

Alty mode alone looks like something out of TMB. All burnt, and gritty, scarry.

Amazing job and love the work you've done on the fames. By far the best I've ever seen.

Head kinda reminds me of bombshell by the way.

Yeah, I see it.

Alty mode alone looks like something out of TMB. All burnt, and gritty, scarry.

Thanks, but I can't take much credit for the alt mode. All I did on that was the front end and the paint job.

Hi

I've been thinking about doing a similar Fallen custom for my Leader Brawl-

How do you make the flames removeable?

FallenFlames4.jpg

The one in the middle wedges in behind his head and the treads clamp it in. The rectangular holes on the arm flames slip around the pins that his weapons clip to. All of the other flames stay attached in alt mode.

If you start with a piece of clear plastic that's the right size and shape, that'll do half the job of sizing it. To build it up against the figure without hurting it, wet the figure. Or add the glue, wet the surface, and then shape it while the inside of the glue is still soft.

I can't wait to see yours!

Archived