The Fallen with lots of Flame

tom servo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, thank you all for the kind words.

how did u do the "flames"? any teaching videos?

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=86652

Thanks for the assist Father Time. There is one difference. In stead of the clear rods, I'm using flat clear plastic from toy packages- a resource that any toy collector has ample access to.

oh noes,there´s flaming on the boards again!

Very nice bash by the way. :tflaugh

Oh, he's Fuh-Lay-Ming!

Brilliant Mista Servo, brilliant.

Even though I'm trying to quit, I desperately want to light a cigarette off him.

is that wrong?

Wow, he IS evil!

More to come!

Almost done!

Fallen012.jpg

Fallen014.jpg

Fallen015.jpg

Fallen006.jpg

And here are the removable flames, detached. The collar flames plug in behind his head and are clamped in with the treads. The wrist flames lock in between this arms and this weapons.

FallenFlames4.jpg

This is seriously, without any shadow of a doubt the best fallen kitbash EVER.

Youve put all other fallen repaints to shame i tell ya!

:clap

(and whoever rated this thread with a low score is an idiot, so i just helped bump it up to a well deserved 4 stars)

looks awesome man. the yellow on white reminds me a lot of an old comic book character from the New Mutants names Warlock...here's a pic of him...(on left)1297902820_b13d0b6afe.jpg

2755_4_038.jpg

This is seriously, without any shadow of a doubt the best fallen kitbash EVER.Youve put all other fallen repaints to shame i tell ya! :clap(and whoever rated this thread with a low score is an idiot, so i just helped bump it up to a well deserved 4 stars)
dude, stop calling people 'idiots' not everyone has the same taste as you, and perhaps they felt is was worth 1 star out of a perfect 5.

(and whoever rated this thread with a low score is an idiot, so i just helped bump it up to a well deserved 4 stars)

Seconded.

looks awesome man.

Thanks!

the yellow on white reminds me a lot of an old comic book character from the New Mutants names Warlock...here's a pic of him...(on left)1297902820_b13d0b6afe.jpg

Ahh! Scary Alien Monkey Robot! Didn't he morph into an entire Spanish galleon one time?

Seconded.

Thanks guys! Don't sweat the low ratings. If I got a perfect five stars, it might go to my head!

I started this custom with the intention of putting him up on eBay, but now he's starting to grow on me. I got burned on my Blaster, and I have to admit that I'm a bit gun-shy now. Maybe I'll just put him up for a set price... What do you think?

If i was you, and totally satisfied with the work youve done, id keep him. Unless you REALLY need the money. It would be better to own this one of a kind piece i think.

Frenzy: Stop telling people what to do or how to think and talk on message boards. :ignore:

Archived