Yet another set of Classic Seekers (Finished?)

Spurt Reynolds

Should have said that they are both sprays.

You can get Windsor & Newton gloss varnish from most art shops & some Wh smiths.

It ncomes in a small can for about £4

If you are thinking about using some test it out first,getting an even coat is a bit of a knack.

Please bear in mind that without the satin topcoat this stuff is MEGA glossy.

I know my local hobby craft store sells games workshop stuff and paints, i dont buy it though cos they also sell tamiya and that stuff is cheaper. If they have the satin stuff and the windsor stuff too i might consider buying them both. I need something to protect my hand brush applied paint. Thanks for the Info! Good to talk to someone in the UK who knows where to get this stuff.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The wings actually are G1 Thrust wings cut down & panel lined.They Transform the same way as Starsceams (Flip up & over).

the tail wings were made from Classic Ramjets Tail wings.

Oh and cheers guys.

But they look bigger...

I was going to say the same thing--they look larger on the kitbash. I think that's just a trick of the shot--with the original wing flat on the ground whereas the custom wing is raised up, being attached to the body and all...

Excellent work. great detailing on the wings. And I love the shade you used for Thrust. The way you have him, he looks like he'd take more advantage of his hover mode. Besides looking like Thrust, he feels like a cross between the Terminator fighter jets and the drop ship from Aliens, with a jet mode attached. I think I get that impression mostly from the longer tailfins than we're used to seeing. But the whole thing looks cool. :)

I was going to say the same thing--they look larger on the kitbash. I think that's just a trick of the shot--with the original wing flat on the ground whereas the custom wing is raised up, being attached to the body and all...

Excellent work. great detailing on the wings. And I love the shade you used for Thrust. The way you have him, he looks like he'd take more advantage of his hover mode. Besides looking like Thrust, he feels like a cross between the Terminator fighter jets and the drop ship from Aliens, with a jet mode attached. I think I get that impression mostly from the longer tailfins than we're used to seeing. But the whole thing looks cool. :)

Sorry forgot to awnser that.

Yep its just perspective,exactly as you described.

Mentioning Terminator H.K`s & the Suloco`s dropship has given me an idea for another thrust bash.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived