Custom G2 Megatron as green/purple tank!

Jin Saotome

Remember when Megatron was a tank? A green and purple tank? I do! He was a cool toy way back when but many TF fans hated the fact they got rid of his gun mode. But hey, he's a freaking tank! Megs here was made from a deluxe movie brawl, head from a Ultimate Battle Megatron, and arms/feet from some MARS figures. I even detailed the 'Eat this Autobots!' and 'Big Stick' lettering on his cannon. Basic green basecoat with lighter green highlights, purple camo paint, and gunmetal washed sections. Look close and he has the 'M' on his waist too! Click below the pic to see his main page where the other pics are.

MegatronG2_002.jpg

More pics!---------> G2 Megatron

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Primal-Convoy

Nice Jin, but perhaps:

- the reverse megatron gead would be meaner?

- you need to give him an arm cannon, as his g2 perple version had those two rockets which, if you attached one in reverse to his arm, doubled as his g1 arm cannon?

- you should bash the BIGGER sized Brawl?

Nice Jin, but perhaps:

(snip)

- you need to give him an arm cannon, as his g2 perple version had those two rockets which, if you attached one in reverse to his arm, doubled as his g1 arm cannon?

(snip)

He still has one. :thumb If you look Brawl's arm, he still has the rest of the cannon assembly, so it could be turned around to appear like a G1-style arm cannon.

Great job, Jin. I was wanting to attempt something similar myself.

A few questions on it, the rest of the purple turret in vehicle mode, is that put together with another MARS bit?

How's the turret on the shoulder stay in place? I tried it on my Brawl and it just keeps dropping down into the hollow backpack.

Is there any chance you can get a few "transformation shots" so we can see how the new arms and feet work with the transformation?

Aoi

Archived