WAL MART PEGS OVERFLOWING!!

elcamino88

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FU*K! I already have all those and STILL NO ARCEE!!! ARG! Both my local walmarts are full of deluxes but neither have any Arcee's, whom I am missing. Anyone willing to grab me one, Cash for an Arcee (I use Paypal) anybody willing?

(kneeling) Please?!?!

(Only cash I dont have any "spare" TFormers to part with)

I'm going out to another TRU and Walmart early tomorrow to search around (I went to Walmart tonight, and they had like, an entire PALETTE full of TF toy boxes...)

If I happen to see one, I'll grab it, if you'd like.

FU*K! I already have all those and STILL NO ARCEE!!! ARG! Both my local walmarts are full of deluxes but neither have any Arcee's, whom I am missing. Anyone willing to grab me one, Cash for an Arcee (I use Paypal) anybody willing?

(kneeling) Please?!?!

(Only cash I dont have any "spare" TFormers to part with)

I'm going out to another TRU and Walmart early tomorrow to search around (I went to Walmart tonight, and they had like, an entire PALETTE full of TF toy boxes...)

If I happen to see one, I'll grab it, if you'd like.

That would be Awesome!

Saw a few hit my Target yesterday. Even found a few Arcee's but by the time I got back they were all gone! (Damn vultures! Good find to all that got 'em!)

Ah well, you snooze you loose. ^_^

HAIL PRIMUS HAIL PRIMUS ALL HAIL PRIMUS

after 2 bloody months, I bought CC BB, and finally got Final Battle Jazz, with Jazz's right gun. YES! At last!!!All thanks to the glory of Cybertron's creator! Primus!

(Don't worry, Primus is not my God. My God is God! the only one!! But Primus must be held accountable for this...event!)

HAIL PRIMUS HAIL PRIMUS ALL HAIL PRIMUS

after 2 bloody months, I bought CC BB, and finally got Final Battle Jazz, with Jazz's right gun. YES! At last!!!All thanks to the glory of Cybertron's creator! Primus!

(Don't worry, Primus is not my God. My God is God! the only one!! But Primus must be held accountable for this...event!)

i'm really glad i got both version of jazz tbh, i'm displaying my final battle jazz though, and he's armed with both weapons. i LOVE the new arm joint thing though, it'd be great if they'd have done that from the get go.

Try Kohls for an Arcee, ive seen a couple there, i was lucky enough to find her dreadwing and 08 BB right away when they were out in stores.

lucky, all three of the kohls i checked had nothing but first wave stuff, and at KB prices to boot.

WAH! Barricade! icon_sad.gif He's super-elusive over here. Hoarders jack his price up to nearly 300%

holy cow, seriously? i swear one of these days i'm going to set up a tf store just for over seas customers. not only could i make a killing but i could do it without ripping them off.

Archived